You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

2 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

Wish bald goof would add some more divisions. Fighters like Till and RDA just don't have a natural home, and end up either drained as fuck or undersized. Plus 165 would be absolutely immense.

Yep. 

The jump is massive, 145 to 155, 155 to 170, 170 to 185, 185 to 205, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

When you think you can't stand anyone in further contempt this MAGA hat cunt starts bigging up the Trump Bros who were at ringside milking it. After the two events overnight I hope they all enjoy the benefits of stoking up these neo-fascist 'Patriots' all the more. Hope their plane crashes on the way home......into the back of the NRA building.

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

What annoys me most is I know Colby does his shit to get noticed, keeps eyes on him and get him big fights. Yet it still fucks me off no end

He is a great fighter though

As annoying as it is, it's working. Ever since McGregor burst into the scene fighters are raising their profiles by being dicks on social media, etc.

19 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Yep, it's as annoying as fuck. 

Especially for someone like me that is the total opposite of that outgoing, shouting twat. It's really put me off so many sports. 

Look at Leon Edwards, he's got one of the best winning streaks and no one even mentions him whereas Till is headlining cards because he's 'louder'.

23 hours ago, Elite said:

As annoying as it is, it's working. Ever since McGregor burst into the scene fighters are raising their profiles by being dicks on social media, etc.

At least McGregor has a few funny moments, he might be a loud cunt but he's got a bit of charisma.

Colby is just a boring unfunny prick, showing up at media events with a couple of brasses under his arms saying he's gonna go work on his cardio, strutting about wearing an interim belt that was stripped from him a year ago, and having the cheek to claim Usmans actual title that he took from Woodley isn't legit. I hope somebody does a masvidal and flattens the cringy little fuck. 

28 minutes ago, Aventus said:

At least McGregor has a few funny moments, he might be a loud cunt but he's got a bit of charisma.

Colby is just a boring unfunny prick, showing up at media events with a couple of brasses under his arms saying he's gonna go work on his cardio, strutting about wearing an interim belt that was stripped from him a year ago, and having the cheek to claim Usmans actual title that he took from Woodley isn't legit. I hope somebody does a masvidal and flattens the cringy little fuck. 

Don't think many disagree but if he wasn't pulling this shit he would be a mid card jobber

17 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Don't think many disagree but if he wasn't pulling this shit he would be a mid card jobber

Maybe. Talent wise - he’s up there. I dont even mind the schtick of acting the cunt, it’s just business init. Just wish he wasn’t promoting such an openly racist, white supremacist backwards ideology with that maga bullshit. For that reason he deserves to be absolutely sparked out. Not in a pantomime villain kind of way, in a cunt kind of way

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Elite said:

I can't stand McGregor but there must have been a reason for him doing that. 

Yeah, he's a massive cunt.

And to think there are still quims out there who still idolise the scumbag.