You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

Just watched the card on the internet.

I had Santos winning round 1,2 & 5 against Jones so felt he should've won the fight but it was close and Jones is ALWAYS getting the judges decisions.

Masvidal though.....Wow!!! What a knockout.

Masvidal is a straight up 'hard man' he's not just a trained fighter, the man's a fucking street killer. 

I've not seen Jones fight but from forums, etc the general consensus is he should have lost.

• Upvote 1

The way he stiffened up and dropped to the canvas to mock him was tremendous.

Given he broke off his post-fight interview after Till to give another fighter mouthing him off a few digs, the man is box office.

Cuban Jesus, whaddaguy.

1 minute ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

The way he stiffened up and dropped to the canvas to mock him was tremendous.

Given he broke off his post-fight interview after Till to give another fighter mouthing him off a few digs, the man is box office.

Cuban Jesus, whaddaguy.

Askren is a proper 'troll' online, so Jorges piss taking was in response to that. He's usually quite respectful to his opponents.

1 hour ago, Elite said:

Askren is a proper 'troll' online, so Jorges piss taking was in response to that. He's usually quite respectful to his opponents.

Yeah I gathered that mate. I thought it was great. You can tell Masvidal is a stand-up no bullshit kind of fella.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, moof said:

Edwards is very good. Chuffed for the lad, he’ll get a big fight off the back of this. Well deserved. 

A big UK fight with Till would be great but he needs a few easy wins as a third loss in row would have him pretty much done, so won't happen for a while.

48 minutes ago, Elite said:

A big UK fight with Till would be great but he needs a few easy wins as a third loss in row would have him pretty much done, so won't happen for a while.

That would be mega. But, yeah, I’d like to see Till get back on the horse first. Still has a tonne of potential if he can work through some of his obvious issues 

58 minutes ago, moof said:

That would be mega. But, yeah, I’d like to see Till get back on the horse first. Still has a tonne of potential if he can work through some of his obvious issues 

I'd like to see him at middleweight as the weight cut is obviously killing him and you only have to look at Whitaker, Masvidal and Pettis (Well based on one fight against Thompson) to see that moving can improve your performances.