You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

9 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Dana will be delighted with Wonderboy and Woodley out the mix within a couple of weeks

Didn't see that result comig, Petis has looked bang average for a while

Yeah Dana will be happy that he's out of the title shot picture now.

Bit mad how two lightweights have stepped up to welterweight and banged out two top contenders back to back weekends.

If anyone wants to see Eddie Alvarez and Demitrious Johnsons  debut for One FC the full card is on the link below. 

Great card, One really stepping up and i love the mixed cards with Kickboxing,Muay Thai and MMA all in a cage. 

Also on the card Yodsanklai,Shinji Aoki

Events free on there app, or on youtube later on

37 minutes ago, Elite said:

Yeah. 

This is a lot more than your usual 'beef'. McGregor thinks he's untouchable, until he's not.

I doubt he wins a rematch although its not impossible. All that retiring stuff is a load of bollocks I reckon. Khabib saying that though, be interesting to see how it all pans out. Pretty heavy thing to say all over social media (although many all know about the accusations) and proves its a real beef. 

Loving Malignalli getting stuck in everytime he meets one of Conors 'crew' as well. 

34 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I doubt he wins a rematch although its not impossible. All that retiring stuff is a load of bollocks I reckon. Khabib saying that though, be interesting to see how it all pans out. Pretty heavy thing to say all over social media (although many all know about the accusations) and proves its a real beef. 

Loving Malignalli getting stuck in everytime he meets one of Conors 'crew' as well. 

Yeah definitely not retired, I think it was Sonnen who said it's likely a UFC thing, so when it gets reported it is written as ex fighter is accused of rape, rather than current UFC fighter. Less negative publicity for them to deal with. 

If there is a rematch I would like Conor to win, but I really do reckon Khabib will properly destroy him this time, he won't give him the opportunity to tap out and get off lightly. 

Feel sorry for Paulie, he's trying get his own beef going but gets immediately overshadowed. 

What's Conor done to deserve a rematch though Boss? Done fuck all in how many years, never defended the belt but gets an immediate rematch? Fuck that.

Khabib vs Ferguson would be a dream but won't happen unfortunately but Poirier or Gaethje  deserves it more than Conor.

It's all too personal anyway, the buildup would be awful from a security point of view. Conor is mentally messed up and Khabib is Russian!

7 minutes ago, Welsh said:

What's Conor done to deserve a rematch though Boss? Done fuck all in how many years, never defended the belt but gets an immediate rematch? Fuck that.

Khabib vs Ferguson would be a dream but won't happen unfortunately but Poirier or Gaethje  deserves it more than Conor.

It's all too personal anyway, the buildup would be awful from a security point of view. Conor is mentally messed up and Khabib is Russian!

He's won titles at two different weight classes. Ferguson is fantastic to watch but his head isn't in the game. He's mentally checked out. Gaethje does deserve a title shot to be fair, but he's lost to Alvarez and Poirier. Poirier got starched by McGregor in 1 round.

McGregor is the fight. It's too big a fight not to make. For all the talk of Khabib being a real champion, who honors the role of champion, he's done nothing since he won except duck fights. 

Conor has not won a fight in 3 years. He doesn't deserve a shot. Ferguson has said he is in treatment and likely back in the not to distant future. The winner of Max and Poirer need to unify, Gaethje needs a shot. 

But the UFC isn't really a sport and none of that matters. 

You're letting your dislike of McGregor cloud your judgement. McGregor is like Canelo in boxing. If Canelo got chinned by Danny Jacobs the rematch would be in the works straight away. McGregor is the biggest name in the sport. He wants the fight. So the fight needs to be made. 

With all due respect to Gaejthe and Poirier, they are B class. They won't pose Khabib any problems. Ferguson is the only one that does other than McGregor. That's the triple threat, Khabib, McGregor and Ferguson. Match them all up against each other. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Boss said:

You're letting your dislike of McGregor cloud your judgement. McGregor is like Canelo in boxing. If Canelo got chinned by Danny Jacobs the rematch would be in the works straight away. McGregor is the biggest name in the sport. He wants the fight. So the fight needs to be made. 

With all due respect to Gaejthe and Poirier, they are B class. They won't pose Khabib any problems. Ferguson is the only one that does other than McGregor. That's the triple threat, Khabib, McGregor and Ferguson. Match them all up against each other. 

There's no doubt he's the biggest name in the sport and it's makes business sense.

However, Khabib would completely dominate him again. Poirier has improved loads since he's moved up in weight and Gaejthe is a excellent wrestler so could be an awkward stylistic match up for Khabib.

McGregor hasn't been convincing at lightweight either, it's a different beast than featherweight.

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I'd love to kick the living fuck out of Malignaggi. He's such a little cunt. 

As for Khabib. He'd do to McGregor exactly what he did to McGregor and everyone else. Tired them out and use his brilliance wrestling to dominate them. I don't like the way he fights, but he's excellent at it. 

It's fucking bullshit

The proper boxing commissions should be closing it down. The promoter took 50% of someones purse because he didn't just stand and bang the fight out. Someone will get hurt badly and its it fucking Mississippi becuase they have a backwards commission. Trying to claim its safer than MMA/boxing too because no gloves. Well the fact you have hand wraps,knockdowns negates that. Not to mention you can guarantee the minimum doctors regulation is there. The fact they licensed Chris Leben to fights tells you everything. 

Violence for violence sake, marketed to the lowest form of combat sport fans.

May aswell stick a banner up

two men enter one man leaves

19 minutes ago, Elite said:

That Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship looks fun....

D3h0G5nWAAASiCM.jpg

IMG-20190407-WA0001.jpg

Crazy that, not sure what the purpose of these rules are though, what's achieved?

Artem Vs Paulie in June apparently, should be fun. 

“Malignaggi is a little prick who plucks his eyebrows. I’m going to spark him.”

He's even starting to talk like Conor now, bless.