You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

11 hours ago, Welsh said:

Of course they had to delay it, just look at what the card is left with. Absolute shambles.

Yeah they fucked it by making it too top heavy. 

What's even more embarrassing is that Gastealum has been strutting around covered in staph sores with a belt that he's borrowed and is calling himself the new champion because Whittaker forfeited. I hope Adesanya destroys him, the dirty little rat. 

1 hour ago, Aventus said:

Yeah they fucked it by making it too top heavy. 

What's even more embarrassing is that Gastealum has been strutting around covered in staph sores with a belt that he's borrowed and is calling himself the new champion because Whittaker forfeited. I hope Adesanya destroys him, the dirty little rat. 

theyre always getting  staph in that game.

no word of a lie, i know a guy that trains in sbg where Mcgregor trains. Not a pro fighter i might add, but a guy that has trained bjj with Kavanagh since the beginning. 

Before the khabib fight i asked him how Mcgregor was looking, and his reply was short. He just said, "there's alot of Staph going around at that gym, thats all im saying"

And he left it at that. The same guy told me about the McGregor and Malinaggi sparring sessions as well, he has nothing to gain from lying. 

But back to the topic, the staph infections are horrendously common in that sport. I cant understand how these guys are getting passed by their medicals. 

Mind you, when Bisping did and he was clinically blind in one eye, then it shows how "stringent" the testing must be..............

5 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

theyre always getting  staph in that game.

no word of a lie, i know a guy that trains in sbg where Mcgregor trains. Not a pro fighter i might add, but a guy that has trained bjj with Kavanagh since the beginning. 

Before the khabib fight i asked him how Mcgregor was looking, and his reply was short. He just said, "there's alot of Staph going around at that gym, thats all im saying"

And he left it at that. The same guy told me about the McGregor and Malinaggi sparring sessions as well, he has nothing to gain from lying. 

But back to the topic, the staph infections are horrendously common in that sport. I cant understand how these guys are getting passed by their medicals. 

Mind you, when Bisping did and he was clinically blind in one eye, then it shows how "stringent" the testing must be..............

So what really did happen between McGregor and Paulie?

• 3 weeks later...

Jones will be allowed to fight, with authorities believing the substance remains from a positive test for which he has already served a suspension.

Heh, let them take whatever they want and rip each others heads off. 

Enough of the faux concern for their short or long term health.

46 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Jones will be allowed to fight, with authorities believing the substance remains from a positive test for which he has already served a suspension.

Heh, let them take whatever they want and rip each others heads off. 

Enough of the faux concern for their short or long term health.

If you make them money, they don't give a fuck what you do.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is into grappling

Polaris is on fightpass now, 2nd hour of prelims. Main card starts at 9 with Jake Shields highlighting

And obviously Till vs Masvidal tomorrow evening heading a great card. 

Also if you have fightpass catch the recent Cage Warriors card from Denmark. Some good action

Anyone watching this card?

A few decent fights on before Till.

UK fighters are always going to struggle to bridge the gap of the US/Brazilian fighters ground games. I'd fancy Till against any striker but the elite wrestlers are always going to dominate him unless he can land early.

The refs are having a fucking mare on this whole card. Not sure if he verbally submitted or not there. The Safarov ref was a fucking disgrace, just kept telling him to stop holding the fence, no proper warning, allowed to hit after the break and only deducted 1 point.