You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

8 minutes ago, Boss said:

This is one of those occasions where the fans don't understand the ins and outs of what they're talking about and push a narrative that's totally false. There is no conspiracy to allow Jones to take steroids. The official story is 100% legit.

That the picograms keep pulsing?

1 minute ago, Elite said:

That the picograms keep pulsing?

It's a long term metabolite that comes out sporadically, mostly when he's cutting weight for a fight. If you look at the times he's popped they've all followed the same pattern. Nobody is micro doping a picogram of some ancient steroid that stays in your system for years. Nevitzky's story is the truth.

1 minute ago, Boss said:

It's a long term metabolite that comes out sporadically, mostly when he's cutting weight for a fight. If you look at the times he's popped they've all followed the same pattern. Nobody is micro doping a picogram of some ancient steroid that stays in your system for years. Nevitzky's story is the truth.

Which is caused from previous doping. 

I wouldn't read too much into Novitsky, he's a UFC shill.

12 minutes ago, Elite said:

Which is caused from previous doping. 

I wouldn't read too much into Novitsky, he's a UFC shill.

Yeah, he's obviously doped otherwise he wouldn't have the metabolite in his system. Nevitzky brought down Lance Armstrong and BALCO, he's as legit as they come.

4 minutes ago, Boss said:

Yeah, he's obviously doped otherwise he wouldn't have the metabolite in his system. Nevitzky brought down Lance Armstrong and BALCO, he's telling the truth.

I'm not saying he's lying, however he does work for the UFC so it isn't in his best interest to sing from a different hymn sheet but the science behind all this Jones stuff is new and there's been hardly any long-term studies.

Jones denies ever doping, which the picogram test disproves.

1 minute ago, Boss said:

Conor McGregor on TRT Vitor levels of gear would have to be strapped up like Hannibal Lector during press conferences for the safety of everybody, including himself.

I think it's the inconsistency of the UFC that pisses people off.

• Upvote 1

If Jones was any other fighter he would have been booted. There has been a few science guys come out and say that the amounts Jones claims is in his system is bullshit. It's pure spin to make it sound minimum amounts when looked at in human consumption is more than the whole grain of salt bullshit

This is a man that thinks he's persecuted. A man that drove into a pregnant woman's car high as fuck. Then goes back to the crash not to help but to grab his gear and cash before doing a runner. A guy that can't admit he doped. 

No point listening to a word Nevitzky says. He took down people while an anti doping agent. Not a UFC employee. This is the same UFC that new Brock Lesnar was on roids but helped hide that from Mark Hunt so the fight could happen. Knew Jones had failed a test in Nevada so pulled the whole card to California as it was a easier manipulated commission. 

Any fighter other than Mcgregor, Jones or Lesnar pulls the shit they do and they're gone. 

Funny too that the issue with the drug he can now have in his system for years without suspension is a masking agent. 

In the report, McLaren wrote, “Dr. (Grigory) Rodchenkov developed a steroid cocktail optimized to avoid detection. Initially, that cocktail consisted of Oral Turinabol (Dehydrochloromethyl-testosterone), Oxandrolone and Methasterone. The steroids were dissolved in alcohol (Chivas for the men 50 and Vermouth for the women). The solution was then swished in the mouth in order to be absorbed by the bucal membrane and then spit out. Dr. Rodchenkov’s research indicated that, with the laboratory technology available at the time, the detection window for the steroids in the cocktail would not exceed 3-5 days.”

4 minutes ago, moof said:

A roided up Cormier at hw might have a chance against jones. Might

That's the weird thing with Jones, his technical ability is amazing. He doesn't need steds but has tarnished his whole career by using them, I don't get it.

• 3 weeks later...

Couple of big ones at UFC 234 tonight:

Robert Whittaker Vs Kelvin Gastelum for the title

And I'm particularly interested in 

Israel Adesanya Vs Anderson Silva for the title shot against the winner of the whittaker-gastealum fight. 

Classic story of old legend Vs new undefeated up and comer, in less than a year in the UFC he's got himself fighting for a title shot, pretty impressive. One of my favourite fighters right now and he is going to be huge this year I reckon. 

While I'm here, does anybody have links to websites showing the full fights that I should avoid? When I Google it the morning after I usually end up spoiling it and seeing the results. 

5 hours ago, Aventus said:

Couple of big ones at UFC 234 tonight:

Robert Whittaker Vs Kelvin Gastelum for the title

And I'm particularly interested in 

Israel Adesanya Vs Anderson Silva for the title shot against the winner of the whittaker-gastealum fight. 

Classic story of old legend Vs new undefeated up and comer, in less than a year in the UFC he's got himself fighting for a title shot, pretty impressive. One of my favourite fighters right now and he is going to be huge this year I reckon. 

While I'm here, does anybody have links to websites showing the full fights that I should avoid? When I Google it the morning after I usually end up spoiling it and seeing the results. 

There is a UFC add on on Kodi that you should definitely stay away from. 

5 hours ago, Welsh said:

Bar the Whittaker / Adesanya fights the undercard is embarrassing. It's just a bunch of no marks not even in the top 10 of their division.

Yeah but those two more than make up for it

i feel bad for Anderson Silva, he’s being fed to an absolute beast tonight. Really looking forward to the Whittaker Gastelum fight, got a lot of respect for both those guys