You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

Absolutely amazing finish

It was a great fight and deserving of the 25th anniversary card. 

Both fighters unbelievable 

Delighted for Yair but really felt for Jung. He didn't deserve to lose like that that late. Be interested in the cards. 

It's probably my favourite division to watch. So much spinning shit. Huge cardio, good power. 

Holloway Champ 

Top 15

Screenshot_20181111-213201.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Great card tomorrow

Just got rid of fight pass as my various subscriptions are getting silly and its not reallt worth it other than the fight library and the need for eleven sports next month. 

Not sure what will get more views though, tomorrows card or the Randy Couture leak

Reckon Ortega might beat Holloway harder than Randy beating his meat

57 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Anyone got somewhere I can watch the replay which won't give me the result  before I can find it? I've cancelled BT in lieu of it going to eleven, got the by app but  it tells you the result when you go to look for it.

PlanetMMA add on, on Kodi. Not sure how soon it will be up but it just lists events without results. 

UFC is staying with BT Sport's. They've pulled out of the broadcasting deal with Eleven Sports who seemingly aren't going to last very long.

Wise decision by the UFC, going to Eleven would have lost them a large percentage of their UK fan base.

Eleven sports is part owned by the owners of the UFC

They were hoping to force sky or BT to vastly up the fees they have offered for eleven sports into tv, both refused. Eleven sports will be gone within 2 years in the uk i think and la liga and serie A will be back on BT/Sky, Just read they are trying to redo their deal with both leagues,probably want a opt out after this year. Blaming Sky/Virgin and piracy for the failure. I hope it does fuck off cause it getting silly needing so many sites. I need sky/virgin as i watch at work so need a legal site to view on but its getting silly with the amount of packages needed. Its about time the premier league told the FA to fuck off with this stupid idea you can not show live football at 3pm. Its wildly available now and attendances are still high. Just set up a NFL style gamepass option. Really not sure why the premier league has not gone down the road of its own TV network yet

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

Eleven sports is part owned by the owners of the UFC

They were hoping to force sky or BT to vastly up the fees they have offered for eleven sports into tv, both refused. Eleven sports will be gone within 2 years in the uk i think and la liga and serie A will be back on BT/Sky, Just read they are trying to redo their deal with both leagues,probably want a opt out after this year. Blaming Sky/Virgin and piracy for the failure. I hope it does fuck off cause it getting silly needing so many sites. I need sky/virgin as i watch at work so need a legal site to view on but its getting silly with the amount of packages needed. Its about time the premier league told the FA to fuck off with this stupid idea you can not show live football at 3pm. Its wildly available now and attendances are still high. Just set up a NFL style gamepass option. Really not sure why the premier league has not gone down the road of its own TV network yet

One of the best things about the early stages of Europe is that BT own all the rights, so one of the channels is dedicated to showing all the live highlights as they happen. Kind of like the soccer Saturday shit on sky sports news, except you can see what the fuck they are getting giddy about. 

Something like that with the prem would be spot on. 

• 3 weeks later...

I was buzzing off that Nunes win, absolutely battered Cyborg.

Jones is tarnished as fuck, phenomenal fighter but how much of that is down to him being a PED using cunt. I used to love the guy but he can get to fuck now, I'll be supporting his opponent in every fight he's in now.

• Upvote 1