You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

4 hours ago, karl1987 said:

Be interesting to see who Conor fights next.  What has become clear is that his so called 1 punch ko power doesn't exist in the lightweight division.  That only worked in the flyweight division against guys far smaller than him.  Can't see him ever becoming a champion again.  Hes got no chance against Khabib or Tony Ferguson.  

Malinaggi (yeah i know) but he has always said he doesn't have one punch power , he does have some decent power but that it's just he's very accurate with it and in general MMA fighters are not at that level of accuracy.  Gives him that extra edge on striking.  Looks like Khabib has a decent chin on him as well so that was even worse news for Mcgregor.

7 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Anyone have a link to the fight? 

Go to allthebestfights.com and click on the link for their fight, they have several options. Really useful for watching any fight after its happened and is usually spoiler free, though this fight was spoilt by that website for me as one of the YouTube videos was titled how it finished

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Anyone tasted McGregors whiskey yet? Lee? 

I have not tasted it but from what i have been told its not worth the money

He is pretty uch putting t out like its a whiskey from his own distillery, its not, Its blended and most of the blend is bushmills. Its being sold for twice the price,nearly 3 times the price in the sales of similar irish whiskey. From the people i have spoken to just saying stick to Jamesons or Bushmills. Get Jamesons caskmates stout edition if you want a good irish whiskey. Its also only available in Ireland and the US at the moment

48 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

I have not tasted it but from what i have been told its not worth the money

He is pretty uch putting t out like its a whiskey from his own distillery, its not, Its blended and most of the blend is bushmills. Its being sold for twice the price,nearly 3 times the price in the sales of similar irish whiskey. From the people i have spoken to just saying stick to Jamesons or Bushmills. Get Jamesons caskmates stout edition if you want a good irish whiskey. Its also only available in Ireland and the US at the moment

35 euro a bottle so in for a quick buck.  It'll be off the market within 5 years.  Shite.

John Kavanagh on Joe Rogan. 

Interesting stuff, it's good to have a technical analysis of the fight from Conors team without all the drama. 

Kavanagh is such a down to earth guy, impossible not to like him, regardless of your opinion on Mcgregor. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Elite said:

Apparently Danis was giving Khabib verbal abuse all fight such as calling him a 'muslim rat' amongst other insults, explains why he lost it.

Footballers get it all the time. These guys are pros earning many millions. I know you’re not saying it justifies the action, I’m just saying they can’t do that. Danis needed kicking out though. 

Danis is obviously a massive prick, in that case, but I still don’t think it’s ok to jump out of the cage and try and land a flying kick on his chops potentially inciting a riot. You’ve just demolished ‘Dana’s chicken’ and choked him the fuck out in dominant fashion. Take the high road, and you’d be celebrated. 

Ah well, these guys are thugs, I suppose it comes with the territory. 

Any news on what the NSAC plan to do with Khabib?

13 hours ago, Aventus said:

John Kavanagh on Joe Rogan. 

Interesting stuff, it's good to have a technical analysis of the fight from Conors team without all the drama. 

Kavanagh is such a down to earth guy, impossible not to like him, regardless of your opinion on Mcgregor. 

Just watched it too.  Yeah he comes across as a top fella alright.  

This fight really has sparked an interest in UFC at a greater level than ever before, I really found myself rooting for Khabib having been fairly ambivalent for most other fights. I was watching loads of Tony Ferguson footage in the aftermath who looks like he only deals in great fights and also found a real liking for Daniel Cormier. Brian Ortega looks the bollocks as well, who else should I keep an eye on? 

3 minutes ago, Remmie said:

This fight really has sparked an interest in UFC at a greater level than ever before, I really found myself rooting for Khabib having been fairly ambivalent for most other fights. I was watching loads of Tony Ferguson footage in the aftermath who looks like he only deals in great fights and also found a real liking for Daniel Cormier. Brian Ortega looks the bollocks as well, who else should I keep an eye on? 

Until his last two fights, actually one and a half, I’d say Cody Garbrant was the most exciting talent in MMA. The way he beat Dom Cruz, who was fucking mega himself, was outstanding. Then he fought TJ, rattled his head, then TJ came back and did the same to win the fight. Then TJ did it again next fight. You should check out some of his highlights though. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Zabit Magomedsharipov looks outstandingly skilled, I think Darren Till will rebound from his loss to Woodley and come back much stronger. Tony is the fucking man, though. Hope he gets to fight Khabib next

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Also look out for Alex Gustafson’s next fight and of course the GOAT Jon Jones is back from his ban. Two absolute killers, there