You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

Just now, Brownie said:

Hope Ferguson twats Khabib.

He’ll just bear hug the cunt. 

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I'd rather Khabib had finished him by smashing him. Wasn't even a choke more a neck crank

He wouldn’t have finished it on his feet though. It went the way most said. Either early Connor or later choked out. Connor v Khabib on the ground really is men against boys. 

But but Khabib couldn't of won because he bit his lip during the face off and was shit scared....

Dominant performance and exposing McGregor as the one trick pony he is once again.

Why Khabib done that afterwards though is disgusting. Such a fucking idiot.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

He’ll just bear hug the cunt. 

He wouldn’t have finished it on his feet though. It went the way most said. Either early Connor or later choked out. Connor v Khabib on the ground really is men against boys. 

I mean I'd rather Khabib just kept G+P going for last 2 rounds, Connor carries on like a wanker and believes his own hype, he needed humbling. I don't like Khabib either having said that.

What happened after the fight was always gonna happen after beng insaulted personally for months by Mcgregor . Khabib was apparently retiring anyway if he won.  .  Having his team called terrorist scum, his family insulted and his country insulted it was always gonna boil over.

Dana and the ufc need to take alot of the blame for allowing Conor to get away with so much before the fight.

• Upvote 1

The UFC deserve some of the blame for using all the bus shit to promote the fight

They kept allowing Conor to push and push further and further over the years, this was always going to happen one day. You start letting a man insult someone calling them a backwards cunt because of their religion and you open this shit up

Part of me reckons Khabib is pissed off because Conor got off easy. 

The second round was some dominant ground and pound but it seemed like Conor took a fair bit of it to the arms, not a massive amount of damage done considering the positions they were in and the punches thrown. 

That would have knackered Khabib a bit anyway so decided to keep the third standing up to get his breath back. 

I think the plan was for the 4th round to take him down and give him a proper pummelling, but decided to try for the choke while it was there, I don't think he expected Conor to tap so quickly when it wasn't even on his neck properly. 

I've been in that position more than multiple times, it's uncomfortable I'll admit, and it's probably even more so with somebody like Khabib, but Conor didn't fight it, didn't try to move his body, didn't attempt to break the grip. 

Conor knew he was in for a hiding if it carried on, and left Khabib with blue balls, so he ended up spaffing it over some other cunt in the crowd instead. 

And there comes the we need a rematch 

So he deserves a rematch for getting beat to hell and getting twated post fight

The UFC will throw Khabib under the bus when they hold a certain amount of responsibility and will want Tony vs Conor

11 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Three things I’m left with. Khabib out-grappled Connor easily. Khabib is a fucking cunt for jumping out and attacking someone in the crowd and needs suing and being charged by police. The fucking twat who jumped in and assaulted Connor is a cunt and needs arresting. 

That’s where I am.

1 minute ago, Welsh said:

He had blue lips and he was biting his lip at the face off, it's a sure sign he couldn't win a fight because he has so much fear.

Who said he couldn’t win the fight because he bit his lip? You’re making it up. I didn’t mention the lip thing, or even watch that video, but nobody here said he couldn’t win because of it, as far as I can tell. You seem to being a smug twat over something you’ve invented. 

4 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I've been in that position more than multiple times, it's uncomfortable I'll admit, and it's probably even more so with somebody like Khabib, but Conor didn't fight it, didn't try to move his body, didn't attempt to break the grip. 

Conor knew he was in for a hiding if it carried on, and left Khabib with blue balls, so he ended up spaffing it over some other cunt in the crowd instead. 

Agree with this

I had to stop training pretty quick due to a few changes but its more pain that choke

The tap was just breaking imo, and thats not a insult either

Khabib broke him and he found a way out

He tapped quickly to Diaz too

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Who said he couldn’t win the fight because he bit his lip? You’re making it up. I didn’t mention the lip thing, or even watch that video, but nobody here said he couldn’t win because of it, as far as I can tell. You seem to being a smug twat over something you’ve invented. 

I didn't say you did lad. You quoted my post for some reason.

Moof and Aventus are the body language experts on here saying they could see fear because Khabib had "blue lips" and was biting his lip. With all due respect to Moof, he was talking about a video being posted but he was adamant he could see it in Khabib's body language as well.

Embarrassing.