You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

Has anyone seen Gaethje's fight before the UFC? Did he always get rocked in them as well? In his 3 UFC fights he's been on wobbly legs every time, even in the win against Johnson he got cracked a few times. It's awesome entertainment but ooof I worry about his long term health. His game plan is to just outlast his opponent. Those leg kicks are viscous though, Dustin will be limping for a few weeks.

Kevin Lee looked great on Saturday, but it's hard to like somebody who talks as much shit as he does and then fails the weight.  I wouldn't mind seeing Pourier/Lee with the winner getting Khabib.

There's been 7 fighters miss the weight and still fight in the UFC this year and all 7 have gone on to win.

Took the shine of a outstanding performance. I think it was a minor error. He weighed in at the time limit so gabe himself no time for errors. Probably thought he was bang on as was only a pound over and didn't look dead either.

Stunning performance though.

Him Poirier would be good,fancy Lee to win though. Great division overall

Took the shine of a outstanding performance. I think it was a minor error. He weighed in at the time limit so gabe himself no time for errors. Probably thought he was bang on as was only a pound over and didn't look dead either.

Stunning performance though.

Him Poirier would be good,fancy Lee to win though. Great division overall

The whole "ran out of time" is a bit embarrassing, he's known about the fight for 11 weeks.  He struggles at the weight, but like most refuses to move up because he's a bit of a size bully.

I'd have him as a favourite over Poirier though.  If that fight can't be made, do Lee vs Alvarez.  Winner gets Khabib in November.

• 2 weeks later...

She should be forced up to 125. She missed weight a few times. Not even sure how much she tried for this one though.

She looked like she didn't try at all. She was still carrying water and looked flabby on the scales. 

She looked like she didn't try at all. She was still carrying water and looked flabby on the scales.

Only seen one picture and thought the same but wasn't sure if it was legit.

She is too big for 115lb.

Don't think her heart is in mma anyway.

She is legit BJJ top of the tree but the noney isnt close to mma money. Especially when you are a woman who looks like her. Marketed right she makes a fortune and a legit draw in the US and Brazil

Gotta love Machida rolling back the years and getting another front-kick KO. He's slowed down a bit since his prime, but still dangerous as fuck if he gets half a chance. A lot of people will disagree, but I think he's been a great fighter to watch over the years.

• 2 weeks later...

He's a bad wanker. Should get expelled. Too many fighters trying to cut too much weight to gain an advantage

All UFC are interested in is their bottom line. If you make them money you get let off more than others.