You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

Not sure how many great gyms there are for Heavyweights though

With so few genuine world class havies getting good training will always be a issue.

Cant see him getting great training at tristar without bringing others in a tristar is a pretty small mans gym from everything i have seen. 

If Cain cannot comeback then he should look at AKA maybe,training is tough out there and Cain will still be around as is DC

Not sure how many great gyms there are for Heavyweights though

With so few genuine world class havies getting good training will always be a issue.

Cant see him getting great training at tristar without bringing others in a tristar is a pretty small mans gym from everything i have seen.

If Cain cannot comeback then he should look at AKA maybe,training is tough out there and Cain will still be around as is DC

There's not many fights out there for Stipe now apart from Cain. Cormier is in a similar situation, maybe he could step up and fight Stipe as he used to be a heavyweight himself.

He was fucked after the first round, never mind the fact did nothing at all when took down on every occasion.

He's carrying muscle mass so I don't expect him to keep up with Dominic Cruz but he should have been training towards that type of fight. Expecting to blow everyone away with his hands is poor preparation.

The reason I say Tristar is because his accent is so thick he'd be better training around people who can speak his native tongue, plus it's one of the best gyms in the world.

On Bisping’s podcast he was saying that although he can understand Ngannou wanting to strike while the iron is hot in terms of a title fight, he would’ve liked to have seen him take the fight in a few months time and train with top class wrestlers before going into a fight camp. He thought he might be underprepared for Stipe’s wrestling game.

It’s a decent pod for an MMA fan that. Love him or hate him Bisping is a good analyst and very insightful in my opinion. Be prepared for 20 minutes per episode of them shilling for their various sponsors, but the skip 15 seconds button is your friend if you’re on iPod.

Pleased for Stipe. Only Cain left for him really. Feel like Jones is going to be shadow that hangs over DC.

I think if Jon Jones gets past this latest case then he will go straight to HW when he returns. I dont see much point in him going back into 205 hes proven they cant hang with him.

Stipe reminds me a bit of the similar situation to what Woodley is in. Not the most popular of champs (which is why I think Dana doesn't quite see eye to eye with them because they call him in public about promoting them), a Jones fight would deffo be a big draw.

• 1 month later...

Ortega Holloway could be ok.

I was very surprised with that Ortega KO. I thought it'd be a submission that would win it for him if he could get it. Frankie has never been stopped either which makes it even more impressive. Edgar should call it a day now, he's a legend and hopefully he'll have no lasting damage from the wars he's been in.

I sometimes daydream about what it would be like to be in relationship with Rose, she goes to the fridge to make a brew and realises I've drank all the milk, so she gives me this look of death and without saying anything I submissively rush put my shoes on to run the shop before she gets me in a rear naked choke.

https://twitter.com/ZPGIFs/status/863631434308825088http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5a00620f0cb4b/z0E2de84ewChPP2c.mp446d7658fc05aadcf1b852b7dbf335f88.jpg239471cdd5ed4ed1545a66dad8904c2a.jpg

Any man who finds her attractive is clearly harbouring homosexual tendencies.

So er you were saying

91708b0460f0e3e280d31507b555fc35.jpg