You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

A good main card I thought. Co-main was a bit of a let-down in comparison to the others but Cruz is so hard to hit his fights rarely entertain for long periods.

Anyone notice they included Fedor on their on screen stats for the first time last night? Any big name heavyweights need an opponent in the next five weeks?

A good main card I thought. Co-main was a bit of a let-down in comparison to the others but Cruz is so hard to hit his fights rarely entertain for long periods.

Anyone notice they included Fedor on their on screen stats for the first time last night? Any big name heavyweights need an opponent in the next five weeks?

Yeah me too. Loved the end of the Holloway fight.

I can't see Bisping keeping hold of that title long, I cant think of a less talented UFC champ in modern times.

Who's next in line for a title shot? Starting to get a bit more interesting UFC lately, might start taking more of an interest again.

I can't see Bisping keeping hold of that title long, I cant think of a less talented UFC champ in modern times.

Who's next in line for a title shot? Starting to get a bit more interesting UFC lately, might start taking more of an interest again.

The Crocodile will bite the thick twat's balls off.

What do we make of this Ariel Helwani business? He blubbed good and proper on the (inaccurately named) MMA hour yesterday.

Thought it was pretty shitty of them (UFC), but not surprising given their desire to control absolutely everything. Apparently the ban has now been lifted, anyway.