You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

I think McGregor now realises what he's got himself into

170ibs fight with Nate Diaz., Nate will have a full camp and give him another hiding.

I recently watched an interview with Dan Henderson, he was asked if he likes Mcgregor, he said he likes him as a fighter but can't stand the crap he comes out with. Dan said he won't have a chance against a full camp Nate Diaz.

Dan said McGregor has to fight at 170lbs because if he gets beat then thats the end of that division for him

If the fight was at 155lbs (which is what Nate wants) and he gets beat, then there is no chance of him fighting for a belt at 155lbs

I've watched the McGregor - Diaz fight so many times now and I just cant see McGregor having any chance at all

Mcgregor lost that fight even before it started, he shit himself when they squared up at a press conference and shit himself at the weigh ins.

I hope the fight does happen

I'm a massive fan of the Diaz brothers and I hope Nick gets his head together and makes a return

also, Dan's knockout of Bisping was fuckin brutal !!!!

Nowhere near mate,its like a third rate Bellator. Think a cage rage/king of the cage (old days) level. You get a few good Japanese stars but your looking at Shinji Ayioki (however you spell it).

Fedor fights there,well he gets fed D level Indian heavyweights

One FC is much better at the top end,Ben Askrin fughts there

Nowhere near mate,its like a third rate Bellator. Think a cage rage/king of the cage (old days) level. You get a few good Japanese stars but your looking at Shinji Ayioki (however you spell it).Fedor fights there,well he gets fed D level Indian heavyweights

Sounds utter wank haha

Rizin is mate

Jiri 'Denisa' Prochazka

KAZUYUKI FUJITA

Vadim Nemkov

Jaideep 'Heart' Singh

Anna Malyukova

Muhammed 'King Mo' Lawal

KRON GRACIE

Erson Yamamoto

Thats the fighters on the main card last two events

They have even used Andy Souwer and Peter Aerts both K-1 legends but Aerts is in his 40s now i think and never a MMA fighter

Who does Jones fight then?

They have to fight so Jones can get the title back. There is only Johnson left to fight. Gustafsson has gone backwards since the close Jones fight but for me it

Jones

Cormier

Johnson

Gustafsson

The division is three tierd with Jones miles ahead then them three miles ahead then tbe rest

Jones will win by doing a Jones, it'll go the distance but he'll win pretty comfortably. LHW is pretty shallow, Anthony Johnson could knock him out in theory but Jones would take him down and negate his only strength.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...