You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

Im sleeping a work for a few hours as its a long card and id have to miss the main events otherwise.Ill have a kip in the first aid room get up at 12 have a shower and tune in.

Its going to be a long day.

Slept on couch at work from 9 to 12,got a shower and watch events.I get to go home at 6 tonight.

One of the NCAA football reporters acting the twat saying hearing about this injury is why he has never watched MMA and will never work in the field.Quite ironic coming from a man that works in a sport that pro league has just paid out $765ml for settlements in brain injury cases.

I loved this tweet a pissed off MMA fan put out

Tim Brando looks like he breaks into his neighbors house & sniffs women's panties

Ill list a the match ups from the card,might just do the main events or may the whole card.

All you have to do is pick the winner,method and round,eg Rousey Submission 2nd.

It will be 5pts for a correct pick,2pts for the method and 3 for the round so tonight that would have scored you 7pts from a maximum of 10.The rules are not cemented yet but thats the outline.Ill PM everyone with the match ups each week.

Ill set up the prediction league to start on one of the next few events.

I'll PM everyone the link to selections and a list of fights incase you cant get on here in time to post pics.

I can send out a link by twitter aswell if everyone wants.

The Rousey-Tate was was immense,really hard fought and the extra rounds will have done Rousey great as its not a lingering question anymore.

Quick turnaround for her now though(She defends title in late Feb,with Daniel Cormier and Rashard Evans as the co main event)

I felt sick for a hour after that,i have seen just as bad before but never to someone so good.

The man is a legend and one of the greatest ever to step foot into a cage/ring and he shouldn't go out like that.I do think that could well be the last we see of him though sadly.He has to be looking at 12-18 months out and at his age that too long imo.Brand new era for the UFC,no St Pierre no Anderson and Cain and Petits on the self for nearly a year by the time he is ready to come back. It makes the middleweight and Welter weight divisions interesting and the lightweights division is still so highly stacked too.Its set up for a great 2014 

Predictions for 2014

Daniel Cormier wins the 205lb title if he makes weight for the Evans fight and continues at the weight.

Hendrix wins the 170lb title and holds till at least end of 2014

Barao beats Cruz and Faber

Henderson beats Petis if he comes back in time to face him

“Following Saturday evening’s UFC 168 main event, former champion Anderson Silva was taken to a local Las Vegas hospital where he underwent surgery to repair a broken left leg. The successful surgery, performed by Dr. Steven Sanders, the UFC’s orthopedic surgeon, inserted an intramedullary rod into Anderson’s left tibia. The broken fibula was stabilized and does not require a separate surgery. Anderson will remain in the hospital for a short while, but no additional surgery is scheduled at this time. Recovery time for such injuries may vary between three and six months. Anderson is deeply touched by the outpouring of support from his fans and the entire MMA community. There has been no immediate decision about his future, and he would kindly ask for privacy at this time as he deals with his injury and prepares to return home to recover.”

• Upvote 1