You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Danny Dyer

aws

My mate works for Hollyoaks and apparently he was on it and they had to do a shoot abroad, he was supposedly a good lad and a real laugh. He had to wearsome awful shoes for a scene and called them ' moody trotters ' which my mate now uses all the time to much annoyance.

They also wound up one of the girls on the shoot and he was in on it, theysaid he was a method actor and did not like to be spoken to or for staff to make eye contact and he went with it.Had some good nights on the piss too apparently.

Now I'm not a fancy big city fashion designer, but whoever dressed them lot needs sacking. 

Ten pound says the dog is called Roxy and Dyer gets in a row within the first 10 minutes and takes the dog for a walk because the others are 'panning me 'ead in.' He'll also call the dog gorgeous and the face-ache of a wife will ask 'Are you talking ta me or that bloody dog again?!' 

• Upvote 2

Now I'm not a fancy big city fashion designer, but whoever dressed them lot needs sacking. 

Ten pound says the dog is called Roxy and Dyer gets in a row within the first 10 minutes and takes the dog for a walk because the others are 'panning me 'ead in.' He'll also call the dog gorgeous and the face-ache of a wife will ask 'Are you talking ta me or that bloody dog again?!' 

Theres a job there for you if you want it.

He's clearly dressing himself, gingham check shirt, brogue boots, pea coat collar turned up. "Listen I'm not havin any of you muppets dressin me like a fackin fat pisshead, I want me own clobber, sweet as that is, sweet as"  

I feel sorry for the girl on the left, she looks like a clown that's been left by the circus.

• 5 months later...

Dogs called lady di! Cos they're pwopa bwitish geeza's and luva duck they like the royals