You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The let's be positive thread

Stickman

MU - Swansea     1-2

Sunderland - MU 1-1

Burnley - MU       0-0

MU - QPR           4-0

Leicester - MU    5-3

MU - West Ham  2-1

MU - Everton      2-1

WBA - MU          2-2

MU - Chelsea     1-1

Man City - MU   1-0

13 pts from 10 games, apart from their 2 last, against teams they tend to do really well against or relegation fodder. Can't believe all the positive spin they're getting! We're in crisis, while they play one game a week and have a defence every bit as leaky as ours. If it weren't for Oliver it would have been 5-0 today, City carved them open at will. I'll give them one thing over us, they have a fantastic goalie, other than that, I can see them struggling to put teams away and go on a winning streak just as much as us. 3 of their next four are at home against lowly teams (Palace, Hull, Stoke), so they'll certainly have a chance of proving me wrong.....

All of this is written in the belief (of others) that they are our main competition for 4th. We're 8 pts (they are 9) behind Southampton now, I won't be comfortable if it gets into double figures.

We are THREE points off fourth, with the inevitable Southampton fall off still to come it's wide open; fuck only knows how!

We have a LOT of players who couldn't play any worse if they fucking tried, so they have to improve.

We have, potentially, a great manager learning the ropes with us. Who has shown tactical innovation; as seen by the amount of teams, and Owls, copying his formations/tactics.

We have just lost one of the best players in a generation and we are waiting for someone, anyone, to grow a fucking set and man up and start dragging some results out; I'm not looking to Gerrard. 

Manchester United are fucking terrible! They have no fit/quality defenders until they can try and buy themselves out of trouble in January and we all know about 'bedding in periods'; if this doesn't work they are financially fucked. Genuinely I reckon they'll finish 6th/7th, as they are fucking terrible apart from the front four.

We are still, godonlyknowshow, still well and truly in it and a turn in form has to come, because we can't possibly get any worse with the genuine quality we have running through the team. It will happen, it has to, as we are not this bad! Not a chance.

We're getting fucking bummed by Real though, but we'll get out of the group, probably...

• Upvote 1

We are THREE points off fourth, with the inevitable Southampton fall off still to come it's wide open; fuck only knows how!

Southampton won't drop off, they sold us their shite and improved their team. We are forced to play said shite because of the inflated fees we paid. Same thing Newcastle did to us in 11/12 when we finished below them.

Southampton won't drop off, they sold us their shite and improved their team. We are forced to play said shite because of the inflated fees we paid. Same thing Newcastle did to us in 11/12 when we finished below them.

They'll drop off for certain ... we're barely a quarter into the season.