You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Swansea away match thread

fowler9

Sakho blowing a few cobwebs off I think. There's a very good player there, he's just getting up to speed. Mind you, I think we miss Toure's composure and organizational ability. 

So far so good. I'd like to see us calm it down a bit now. Wisdom has given it away too much and I am concerned by him. If Kelly is fit I'd make that switch. Other than that, let's keep it going. If they come looking for the equalizer, and/or the game gets stretched, Moses looks just the player to help take advantage. 

Pleased to see us come back from conceding an early goal.I think on the whole we have pressed well in midfield.Cant complain really as we are winning without playing great.What more can we ask for?.

Of course it's great to be winning whilst not playing well but can that really last?  Sooner or later letting sides comes right at us as we've done for large spells in nearly every game is going to bite us in the arse.

I'd bite your hand off now for the final whistle.  Going to be a long 45 minutes if we come out the same way,

Sakho is very good in the air, just needs to calm down a little bit and stop making these wild sliding tackles so impetuously

He needs to stop stepping out and play as part of a unit, Even more important with an inexperienced youngster at RB. Our shape at the back was woeful at times and if not for Skrtel we would have conceded more

Swansea is a team that's really go for it as they showed against the mancs. So, they'll definitely create some more especially with the frailties shown by Sakho and Wisdom so far, but we will also have quite a few opportunities on the counter. It's just a qestion of who's gonna get there first, and who's gonna take their respective chances. Hopefully, we won't collapse possession-wise in the second half like we have in the previous three games so far. Might not get as lucky especially with our current defence.