Quantcast
Advice on High blood pressure lifestyle - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Navman

Advice on High blood pressure lifestyle

Get yer kidneys checked out. I had high bp when we lived in the uk, quack told us to cut down on unhealthy living and exercise more - usual shite to expedite fast exit of patient. When we moved to Oz, I had full tests done and found out my kidneys were fucked, and this was smashing the blood pressure, which in turn made the kidneys worse. Now managed pretty well with a couple of tablets, but had to have 2.5 years of steroid treatment to solve a protein leak. Fibre supplement daily and small glass of pomegranate juice 3 times a week these days to try and bring cholesterol down to a half decent level, and help with bp.

Get yer kidneys checked out. I had high bp when we lived in the uk, quack told us to cut down on unhealthy living and exercise more - usual shite to expedite fast exit of patient. When we moved to Oz, I had full tests done and found out my kidneys were fucked, and this was smashing the blood pressure, which in turn made the kidneys worse. Now managed pretty well with a couple of tablets, but had to have 2.5 years of steroid treatment to solve a protein leak. Fibre supplement daily and small glass of pomegranate juice 3 times a week these days to try and bring cholesterol down to a half decent level, and help with bp.

Protein leak?

Your trousers must have been in a right state.

• Upvote 1