You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO Mingebags (again)

Paul

It's simple.

If you really want to read and use all of the content it's £6 for a 3 month subscription.

Don't see why Dave needs to allow all of the content to people who aren't willing to contribute or support the site. If he wishes to pull that content from non paying members then so be it.

Bet some of you spend that on lunch, fags, music, general stuff, every few days without even thinking of it.

Just £2 a month.

Oh I completely understand that - I just think that giving the unwashed masses access to one or the other might encourage them to cough up.

If they can't read either of them, they don't know what they're missing...

And yes, I'm fully aware that I am one of the unwashed masses.

It's simple.

If you really want to read and use all of the content it's £6 for a 3 month subscription.

Don't see why Dave needs to allow all of the content to people who aren't willing to contribute or support the site. If he wishes to pull that content from non paying members then so be it.

Bet some of you spend that on lunch, fags, music, general stuff, every few days without even thinking of it.

Just £2 a month.

It's his prerogative, it might be the right way to go. I just thought the reports and round ups were a good advert for the site.

• Upvote 1

Don't want to stir up a hornets nest here, but does anyone know how sites like RAWK can be free to the end user? Are all of their costs met by advertising revenue due to a larger customer base? 

Don't get me wrong, I like The Liverpool Way and I'm happy to be a member. It's a great place to pop in and connect, from overseas, both with all things LFC as well as a taste of home. And I'm not trying to suck up to the boss here, but Dave writes really well in his match reports. It's the perfect combination of insight, irreverence and partiality!  

I wasn't talking about the people who are already part of the site, I'm talking about outsiders. If they can see how good the content is they might be more inclined to sign up. LFD, you can piss off you snidey bastard.

I thought that might have been what you were getting at after I replied, sorry mate.

I guess thats the conundrum for content providers on the net, especially writers. Its really important to strike a balance. I wonder if it would make sense for Dave to do what the Times does, giving the first few paragraphs for free and cutting off the rest.

Dave is having a few problems with his PC so will not be able to help with any problems just yet. If I hear from him again, I'll let you know. He has been having issues with subscriptions though and will be able to sort it when he's back online, but it takes a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

After a few years of being a top mingebag I've decided to take the plunge.

I always thought I'm not on here enough, I'm not paying to read more Code shite, I'm trying to save, I can't be arsed setting a paypal account up etc but I'm just kidding myself.  I'm on 700 hundred posts and Dave's match reports are worth the contribution alone.

I've just taken about 20 minutes to set up a PayPal account because I'm a complete mong and hardly ever buy anything off the internet.  I've miraculously managed to put 24 quid on the account,  can someone explain to me what the hell I need to do next?  What is this standard and pro payments stuff?

• Upvote 6

trying to renew 12 month membership, but i end up with an expired status and no way to pay to renew - anyone else having hassles?

Some weird page lay outs on macbook air using chrome too, but i guess thats teething....

payment all sorted by the Dave Meister and 24 quid well spent - worth it just for the real match reports and not that twaddle on espn - cheers Dave, keep it  going 

chrome layouts on mac os next please

• Upvote 2

I've stopped acting like my nan and figured it out.

After a few years of being a top mingebag I've decided to take the plunge.

I always thought I'm not on here enough, I'm not paying to read more Code shite, I'm trying to save, I can't be arsed setting a paypal account up etc but I'm just kidding myself.  I'm on 700 hundred posts and Dave's match reports are worth the contribution alone.

I've just taken about 20 minutes to set up a PayPal account because I'm a complete mong and hardly ever buy anything off the internet.  I've miraculously managed to put 24 quid on the account,  can someone explain to me what the hell I need to do next?  What is this standard and pro payments stuff?

I've stopped acting like my nan and figured it out.

I still can't see how to renew? Or has that not been fixed yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Go on the full site mate and there should be an advert near the top right of the page for subscriptions.

I'm loving the way we've now got the full Monty (£24) the half Monty (£12) and the Stu Monty (£6)!

Go on the full site mate and there should be an advert near the top right of the page for subscriptions.

I'm loving the way we've not got the full Monty (£24) the half Monty (£12) and the Stu Monty (£6)!

I've tried that but it says there's an error because I have been a customer in the past. It's basically saying that old customers can't buy the product, they have to renew, but then I can't find an option to renew.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free