You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FAO Mingebags (again)

Paul

I recently asked Dave Usher if I could pay £6 for 3 months, but that wasn't possible then. I see that it is now. However, I just can't afford £6 right now. I will contribute as soon as possible.

Negged with the comment... Mingey bastard.

Edit: Apparently I've reached my quota of negative reputation for the day.

• Upvote 3

stop staring at the Kop wishing you were in there with the people. join in. 

that winston wolf post by barzini is excellent by the way. 

oh and dooooodek your the kind of guy that would walk past kelly brook naked just because she gave you the come-on. that alone makes you a bad web wearing tit. 

Haha, you haven't a clue about me, i have a feeling i know your type though, the type that tries extra hard to fit in with the cool crowd due to his insecurities, in other words your a drab bellend and you know it.

• Upvote 1

Consider people on here being banned from every forum with decent people, the swearing to post ratio and think, do people on here really think like that, or is it just a well established schtick?

Doesn't really matter what i think does it?, the point is what the 100s of potential customers think, all i was doing was making a valid point, if people think that its a waste of time so be it.

Fair enough but the general tone has always been the same with these threads, full of members being banging on about what a tight wanker someone is and the looking down the nose vibe towards anyone isn't a member, 100% this puts some off, i can't see how this is the best way to get people onboard, theres very few things wrong with this site but the clickyness from some members is a big turn off, for some.

So an exhortation to join is cliquey? OK mate. You stay on the outside. With your money in your pocket. Being a tight minge...

Nope. Still only messing.

Haha, you haven't a clue about me, i have a feeling i know your type though, the type that tries extra hard to fit in with the cool crowd due to his insecurities, in other words your a drab bellend and you know it.

If you think the MF is cool, you deffo don't get it. Have you seen Code's 80s photo?

There was a problem with renewing because the setting was set at 'no renewals', which I thought was the right thing to do as I assumed that was an auto renew thing which I didn't want to do, as I don't think it's right to automatically take the money from people, I'd prefer them to have to renew manually as that way it's their choice to do it.

Unfortunately 'no renewals' actually meant 'no renewals', so it woudn't let people renew a 12 month subscription if they had one previously.

That's fixed now, but the expiry dates are all messed up again and are all set to a year from today.  So now I have to change them all again, it took me about six hours doing it yesterday and now I've got to do the whole thing again.

• Upvote 1

It's not about being cool, it's about contributing to something worthwhile as far as I'm concerned.

I know its not, i suspect its what that penis percieves as cool though.

Knew i would get some stick for having an opinion/suggestion that doesn't play along with it all, couldn't give a flying fuck, if i did i wouldn't of bothered.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Here's another sales pitch then.  Through the magic of The Social Outreach Programme many poor unfortunates have been able to attend away games at face value, including London games, Everton, scum away etc.  And it's not just the match.  You might meet a certified superfan, or catch sight of Lucky Pierre's trousers falling down, or participate in perpetual fashion arguments between middle aged men.  You have to be a member to be eligible though, and any surplus funds go back to the site.

A Sunderland thread will be up on the MF soon.  The lucky ones will enter the draw for a signed copy of 'Imprisoned', one fan's account of being held captive on a bus back from the north east by four different police forces with only limited access to on board toilet facilities.  With foreword by Terry Waite.

• Upvote 6

Here's another sales pitch then.  Through the magic of The Social Outreach Programme many poor unfortunates have been able to attend away games at face value, including London games, Everton, scum away etc.  And it's not just the match.  You might meet a certified superfan, or catch sight of Lucky Pierre's trousers falling down, or participate in perpetual fashion arguments between middle aged men.  You have to be a member to be eligible though, and any surplus funds go back to the site.

A Sunderland thread will be up on the MF soon.  The lucky ones will enter the draw for a signed copy of 'Imprisoned', one fan's account of being held captive on a bus back from the north east by four different police forces with only limited access to on board toilet facilities.  With foreword by Terry Waite.

That's me sold.

I'm rescinding membership.

I know its not, i suspect its what that penis percieves as cool though.

Knew i would get some stick for having an opinion/suggestion that doesn't play along with it all, couldn't give a flying fuck, if i did i wouldn't of bothered.

Stiggy can't help being a cock, its just the way he is. He's a good lad though. Loves his mum. Loves Turdseyes mum as well, but then again don't we all when we've got some spare cash?

Oh hey, talking about spare cash, how about joining the site? Up in the members lounge, we all sit on chaise longues that give full body massages and serve beer and your choice of bar snacks on demand. And every so often Dave stumps up for a stripper. It was Jessica Alba last time. And we all got a go on her afterwards. It were boss.

• Upvote 1