You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I don't like change

Gym Beglin

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I've tried it, but changing the box on that also changes some others and it doesn't look right.  Certain parts of the site use the same css, so if I can change one thing it automatically changes others by default and it looks crap.

.row2 {

background-color:#9a0a0a !important;

}

Unfortunately, you'd have to change the colour of the text in the bar, which would mean adjusting season ticket holder's colour, which is the same. If you changed ordinary membership names to white and ST members to gold or something, that would probably work. From what I can see .row2 doesn't change anything else.

.row2 {

background-color:#9a0a0a !important;

}

Unfortunately, you'd have to change the colour of the text in the bar, which would mean adjusting season ticket holder's colour, which is the same. If you changed ordinary membership names to white and ST members to gold or something, that would probably work. From what I can see .row2 doesn't change anything else.

It causes issues elsewhere though, like anywhere else the STH's name is listed.  Forum index pages and other places I can't remember off the top of my head but which I noticed when I was trying out the new skins.

From what I can see there is no option to set different usergroup colours in different skins, they have to be site wide regardless of what skin is used.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

It causes issues elsewhere though, like anywhere else the STH's name is listed.  Forum index pages and other places I can't remember off the top of my head but which I noticed when I was trying out the new skins.

.row2 does? Hmn, I tried it by using a custom CSS and it didn't seem to change anything else for me. From what I can see .row2 only controls that bar above the post. Still, if it fucks things up your end, then that's out.

From what I can see there is no option to set different usergroup colours in different skins, they have to be site wide regardless of what skin is used.

Just incase you can get the above to work, this is apparently how you change the user groups colours. http://community.invisionpower.com/resources/documentation/index.html/_/tutorials/general-tutorials/how-to-set-group-colors-r178

*shrug*

Up to you if you can be arsed, mate.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I think the one thing I'll miss are the tags. Not the nasty ones aimed at me obviously, but some of them were absolute genius. RIP the tags.

One for old times' sake?

*imaginary tag*

Strontium Dog Fucker

[/tagging]

.row2 does? Hmn, I tried it by using a custom CSS and it didn't seem to change anything else for me. From what I can see .row2 only controls that bar above the post. Still, if it fucks things up your end, then that's out.

Just incase you can get the above to work, this is apparently how you change the user groups colours. http://community.invisionpower.com/resources/documentation/index.html/_/tutorials/general-tutorials/how-to-set-group-colors-r178

*shrug*

Up to you if you can be arsed, mate.

It only controls that box on this particular page, but I think it does stuff on other pages from what I remember, that's why I couldn't change it.

As for the usergroup colours, I know how to change them as I initially had STH's as gold, but it din't show up very well on the light background so I switched them to red and moved non STH's to black.

The problem is that I can't change the colours for each specific skin. If it's red in one skin, it's red in them all I think.

I think the one thing I'll miss are the tags. Not the nasty ones aimed at me obviously, but some of them were absolute genius. RIP the tags.

The tags can be brought back at any point, but the forum index page looked too cluterred as the tags were shown underneath each thread title. That's why I disabled them until I can figure out how to fix that.

Please note that all 1st team match reports and weekly Premier League round ups are now only available to paid subscribers, although all other content on the site will continue to be free to all. Membership costs just £2 per month.  Click here to sign up for a TLW Season ticket.

The fuck is this shit Usher you cunt?  You mean it's not enough that I've decided to grace this place with my presence again, I'm expected to renew my season ticket as well?

I'm going to have to try to find the themes I guess, this one is way too white for evening browsing.  My eyes are burning.

In other news, hello all.

Oh and my rep seems to have disappeared as well.  Negged.

• Upvote 4