You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Inter have only just got a new owner. I very much doubt the first thing the owner would do is sell their best player.

He has pretty much stated that he wants to bring the wage bill down and is selling to buy according to James Richardson and another Italian football bloke on football weekly.They said about Freddy Guarin (sp) being the one to go.

He has pretty much stated that he wants to bring the wage bill down and is selling to buy according to James Richardson and another Italian football bloke on football weekly.They said about Freddy Guarin (sp) being the one to go.

As you've said the player to go will be Guarin.  Already agreed according to that bloke on James Richardson's show. No way will Kovacevic be on wages anywhere near the other players either and unless Utd offer stupid money (which they wont) they wont sell.

BTW great to see Richardson back on the box.

Hang on.

Morrati has sold the club?

Morrati sold his share to Erick Thohir.

I suppose we could potentially get Fernando and Salah for the same kind of money we paid for Sturridge and Coutinho.

Let's just hope they have the same kind of impact.

If we really want them we can get them for a lot less than what we paid for coutinho and sturridge especially as Fernando has about 6 months left in his contract.

Wonder if we are selling anyone?

There are no stand-out candidates to leave unlike previous years. The worst performers this year are Moses & Cissoko both of whom are loans and Aspas who has been injured and not really had much of an opportunity yet after an encouraging summer.

With no money coming in we may just be looking at 2 or 3 mid-priced additions, same as last January, which is fine by me.

The performances of Allen, Sterling and Flanagan have changed the dynamics from my point of view. I was saying we needed a big window to stand any chance of top 4 but it's like having 3 new signings with each of these lads coming in and immediately improving the side

Can actually see Aspas leaving. He's not getting any game-time and will probably struggle to make the bench if we sign another attacker. 

I thought he looked good against Stoke (and pre-season) and would be prove to be a great little buy but it's not looking good. He was absolute shocking against Swansea when he came on. Don't think he had a touch. 

Give Aspas some time. Maybe he'll do a Sterling/Henderson.

Lets not go all AVB on the lad!

If he was 5 years younger and not 26 then a comparison could be made but he isn't, he will get until the end of the season at least I think but looked well off the pace even pre injury.

Like I say if he was 21 then it might be worth persisting but if he doesn't drastically improve by summer then I can't see him staying. Be pointless loaning him in January also because he won't have had enough game time here to properly prove whether he's up to it, he'll need until summer to do that.

would rather Salah than Menez, he's an overrated moody fucker and has an enormous ego, looks bothered in 1 out of 8 games or something. Way older and less skillful than Salah + on huge wages. Pastore is the guy to go after when we're looking at out-of-favor PSG players hoping for some proper game time before WC 2014. He's a mismanaged gem with all the ability in the world and would be perfect for us as goalscoring attacking midfielder.

The fact that aspas is not getting a look in is making me think he is looking as poor in training  as he is on the pitch, if this is the case we should get rid in jan while his reputation is still somewhat intact.

Excuses can be made for him right now, injury and playing in a new league but if hes still as poor at end of season he will look like a one season wonder and we will struggle to get close to what we payed for him.