You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Moses and Toure wlll be gone for the African Cup of Nations in January' date=' wont they? [/quote']

Considering there isn't one on this year, I'm going for a swift 'no'.

What would be good would be to do what Spurs do to us on top Portuguese clubs.

Any young South Americans they are looking like signing we need to get in there and hijack some of these deals, it really is crazy the talent those clubs manage to sweep up and flog on for big money.

You can't really go wrong with young talented South Americans, great chance of hitting the jackpot with them like those Portuguese clubs often do.

Often wondered about our South American scouting network, does one even exist? how deep is the clubs knowledge and expertise in South America? hopefully we are serious there as that part of the planet is an obvious gold mine.

Whos the next Argentine/Uruguayan wonderkid? we need to be getting on it, now.

What would be good would be to do what Spurs do to us on top Portuguese clubs.

Any young South Americans they are looking like signing we need to get in there and hijack some of these deals, it really is crazy the talent those clubs manage to sweep up and flog on for big money.

You can't really go wrong with young talented South Americans, great chance of hitting the jackpot with them like those Portuguese clubs often do.

Often wondered about our South American scouting network, does one even exist? how deep is the clubs knowledge and expertise in South America? hopefully we are serious there as that part of the planet is an obvious gold mine.

Whos the next Argentine/Uruguayan wonderkid? we need to be getting on it, now.

Work permits is the biggest problem there. Unless you're the mancs we've got little hope of signing most of the South Americans the likes of Porto snap up cheap.

I believe Coates is the next big Uruguayan thing' date=' do you know how hard it is to get a work permit for these players? Do you know the intricacies of dealing with third party agents and shady South American drug cartels? No? Then look into it first before you start telling the club what they should be doing, or don't, I couldn't really give a fuck.[/quote']

Haha, you are for real arn't you? you utter prick!

We should try and get C. Ronaldo on loan and Momo Sissoko on a Bosman. I think Bale will have issues at Real. He will need a lot of time on the ball and that will create some issues with Ronaldo. So I think we can get CR7 on loan. We don't pose any thread to Real's chances of winning CL.

We should try and get C. Ronaldo on loan and Momo Sissoko on a Bosman. I think Bale will have issues at Real. He will need a lot of time on the ball and that will create some issues with Ronaldo. So I think we can get CR7 on loan. We don't pose any thread to Real's chances of winning CL.

Re-arrange the following words : His Up Arse Head

Bale's biggest problem will be slipping in the grease that drips off that cunt's head. Ronaldo is a fantastic player, but a cunt and financially we may be able to afford one of his legs.

And he'll come here on loan, obviously to resurrect his career in the CL.

We're supposed to be after some Brazilian kid called Danilo who we spotted while scouting that Biteco.

Any idea what position he plays or a site i can find out more.

If we can bag the next Suarez from S. America, the next Ronaldo from Spain/Portugal/ or the next Ozil from Germany that will help us out no end. The scouts really have to start earning their corn.

Any idea what position he plays or a site i can find out more.

If we can bag the next Suarez from S. America, the next Ronaldo from Spain/Portugal/ or the next Ozil from Germany that will help us out no end. The scouts really have to start earning their corn.

With the squad looking to take shape really nicely we can now afford to look at top first team players and one or two expensive (by our standards) prospects per budgeted window. If we're still in the pack come January then FSG may very well release some funds but without injuries to Lucas, Stevie or one of the forwards I don't see us signing anyone major till next summer.