You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The eye injury was his first season against Benfica wasn't it? He was still good after he came back from that but from what I recall he picked up another injury the next season (possibly Birmingham in the League Cup) which he never seemed to recver from

The way I remember it, he got eye injury came back and bossed it away to barca, then suffered another injury and couldn't get back in because of the great quality we had in his position.When he first went to juve he was supposed to be playing very well as well I remember reading juve were pissed about getting our 5th choice cm but were then raveing about him calling him the next viera.Dont know what happened with him since then though.

The game i remember him most for is the 2-1 win against Barca in the Nou Camp, after the Bellamy- Riise incident. He was an absolute beast in that game. Got MOTM in every single spanish sports paper the next day.

gerrard cup final for me. he was MOM that game but was over-looked by 2 beasts from stevie.

No harm in at least having a look at him on trial.

Pretty much how I feel about it. Obviously he's probably regressed (or stayed about the same) given injury history and the fact he's contract has just been cancelled but if he can still put in tackles and is mobile then he could do a job for us as cover for Lucas.

If not, we're in the same position as before we trialed him.

Im going to be murdering babies at a rate of one a day until we have signed Momo back on a free and Rodgers and Henry will be jointly responsible for each death. I will also ring the police to tell them what theyve done and ask them to log a report and see justice done for all the babies they've callouslly murdered and free momo's they've not signed.

The total arseholes.

Im going to be murdering babies at a rate of one a day until we have signed Momo back on a free and Rodgers and Henry will be jointly responsible for each death. I will also ring the police to tell them what theyve done and ask them to log a report and see justice done for all the babies they've callouslly murdered and free momo's they've not signed.

The total arseholes.

I thought you'd be breaking rocks for attempted murder by now Dennis.

that was magistrate hearing its going to the crown as the three pontius pilots would not hear it! Wont be full whack til after chrimbo

Can't entirely make out if this business of yours is pure fiction or fact. Either way, you really are a case for the sheriff. Fair play.

I remember Momo trying to play a pass 4 yards away and skying it, he won the loose ball and then tried to pass again, pulling off the same pass and winning the loose ball again. He then laid it off two foot away to Alonso.

Amazing.

Made Jovanovic's missed free header seem amateurish.

The total arseholes.

How much you paying me for not showing this in court next time you are up?