You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It's written in coherent English, I see how that might be confusing to you. You know, what with your lack of basic reading, writing, and comprehension skills.

A Momo moment has been explained: he's a shit passer of the football who can't pass the ball five yards with any consistency. Rodgers likes players to keep the ball, like Henderson and Allen. Rodgers seems to have the team picking up quite a few points. I'd not like to see that disrupted because of your spasticated need to complain about something.

Don't worry, though, January will be here soon and you can tell people how stupid they are for suggesting we might buy players. It'll give you a great opportunity to tell people 'they heard it here first'.

Yeah, a few points, 9, other than that he finished 7th thus far. Not much of a standard.

And nar, a momo moment has not 'been explained' a momo moment is beating barca or juve or whoever.

A hendo moment is when you face down a one on one with the keeper and shit out or get on the edge of the box and turn and pass it back to agger.

An allen moment is finishing 7th and losing your place in the side for half a season and a rodgers moment is spending £15m on that.

The rest is just your usual conjecture and pretty worthless, name one time momo gave the ball away for us that resulted in a goal or keep ye head down and avoid getting learned.

Wow you can add single figures. I'm impressed. Did you use your toes or fingers to work that out ? I call you a shitcunt repeatedly because that's how I see you. You call yourself Dennis, I just call you shitcunt.

When you stop sticking the boot in on the club you "support", I'll stop calling you shitcunt. Action & reaction.

Not that I expect you to grasp the principal.

I bet you're counting already, aren't you ?

That's because your feet are in your pocket, you special needs bland shitcunt.

I can see your going to have a problem if you think continuously using 'shitcunt' is going to annoy me or tip me over my shitcunt threshhold long before its outed you as an unoriginal unfunny bumnut who cant think of anything else to ejaculate out your mouth. Think youve got the numbers wrong on that one.

He is miles better than Henderson, like Viera being better than Henderson who is about the level of player between danny murphy and bruno cheyrou, despite the hype we see on here about him. He's an England Under 21 player in the poorest England side since about 1992, if you think Henderson is class wake up and get a grip folks.

Allen is a first division player who should be at West ham or somewhere.

Momo has bossed the likes of Barca, Juve, Chelsea, Man Utd etc, etc consistently, neither of the above players have shown themselves anywhere near his level.

Not surprising Ive shocked a few as he was underrated for a long time, pointing out that he cant pass the ball is like saying messi isnt the best at heading or tackling.

Short memories, Momo was playing at a higher level, whereas with the likes of Henderson we are finishing 7th and going out the cups early, if we signed him he would win a place in the 11 before them easily and on merit.

Not a single club of note have shown any interest in Henderson since he's been here which goes to show, just how shit he is, Rodgers couldnt give him away when he wanted rid, not even to an England manager, Momo is up for sale and Juve come in right away, I couldnt see the same ever happening with Allen or Henderson, so despite what yaz think (And if either of those two were at the mancs or Chelsea or whatever no one on here would rate them but cos they play for us then somehow they are ace?

Everyones wife at home is prettier as they say, I wouldnt be worried about either of those two if they faced us tomorrow but I cant say I would feel the same if we played a team with Momo in it as he would cut through those two faggots fast.

These two inferior players have forced Gerrard to have to sit back and cover their monkey arses and prevented me from seeing a mature Gerrard perfect the AM role. Its the equivalent of using the crown jewels as a door stop and wearing a door stop as a crown jewel. Except Hendo and Allen are no doorstops, Ive seen pretty much enough evidence of Hendo and his ability to 'get stuck in' to become sure that he is a hologram, he is the arnold rimmer of the team but he doesnt even play Risk. Allen is almost as pointless. I yearn for the return of the days of midfield glory now an overlooked area between defence and attack in an ironic postmodernist holocaust nightmare that football has become, ye cleverly's, ye wiltshires and that its a fucking silent genocide of midfielding and I wont stay silent no more. These boys grew up playing computer games with a glass of tango off their ma, they've never been to the streets.

Lampard wouldnt have to put up with this bullshittery and I expect it to be addressed fortwith.

One of the worst posts I have ever read on this site.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
What's a bumnut ? You can count to 3 and invent your own words. I clearly underestimated you, And to think, I thought you posted like an utter thick uber shitcunt. Looks like I'll have to re-assess, eh ?

Fucking hate giving credit where it's not due...............

Fighting with Dennis is a bit like the retarded kid offering you a fight at school. I mean, what's the point. No matter how hard you hit him, he's still going to be a retard. You can't really do any more damage.

You're completely right mate. I don't usually get involved either. But I quit smoking recently, so it's either beat the wife & kids or give a shitcunt on here both barrels. He just happened to stick his head above the parapet.

Twats like that need a regular slapdown anyway.

You're right about Lucas too. It's a pity that Momo's distribution was poor, he would have been first name on the teamsheet every week. A fucking beast of a player, he was very fair with it. And apparently a really nice fella too. Momo didn't just win the ball, he systematically dismantled opposing midfields on his own. One of my favourite players easily of the Benitez era. Just that his internal compass was a bit off is all..........

Funny if we signed him you'd all be singing a different tune. He'd walk into the team and hold his place down on merit.

Anyone would think the second he penned his sig on the contract the stadium and all our staffs and supporters houses would blow up killing them and their families.

Is it cos you're madmadredz or cos u want to have something to say that disagrees with me? I'll let any sane ones reading these exchanges make up their own minds.

You're completely right mate. I don't usually get involved either. But I quit smoking recently, so it's either beat the wife & kids or give a shitcunt on here both barrels. He just happened to stick his head above the parapet.

Twats like that need a regular slapdown anyway.

Scudger99? I would have thought your name would be raltep-21 myself but there you go.

Funny if we signed him you'd all be singing a different tune. He'd walk into the team and hold his place down on merit.

Anyone would think the second he penned his sig on the contract the stadium and all our staffs and supporters houses would blow up killing them and their families.

Is it cos you're madmadredz or cos u want to have something to say that disagrees with me? I'll let any sane ones reading these exchanges make up their own minds.

1) Don't think he is playing at the level he was then.

2) He wouldn't suit the way we play now where keeping the ball is important.

Also people keep saying he would be a boss DM. He was never a DM, he's not disciplined to play that role. He's a ball winner, someone who was brilliant at pressing and breaking up play. But he had Alonso alongside him who was the perfect partner for Sissoko as not only would he make up for Sissoko's limiting passing, he would also hold his position and protect the back four when Momo was left to go and rampage the opposition.

Lucas and Gerrard have been brilliant so far this season, they have protected the back four perfectly and they pass the ball quickly forward.