You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I remember Momo trying to play a pass 4 yards away and skying it, he won the loose ball and then tried to pass again, pulling off the same pass and winning the loose ball again. He then laid it off two foot away to Alonso.

Amazing.

Made Jovanovic's missed free header seem amateurish.

That was how benitez described him when we signed him. "He loses the ball and wins it back again".

And still no mention in the press?

Not yet might be when the full thing goes off but that wont be till after chrimbo time. The wheels of the law dont turn fast enough, presumably the long arm of the law does have its disadcantages when your using them to power the wheelchair of justice and your big stupid arms are getting in the way and all mangled between the spokes and under the wheel.

One of the judges was exceeding fit I might add and Im sad not to be tried by her, now Im gonna have to shag some balding, quizzical fella who is also the judge so I need to practice my best gay man act. Im told I have to accecorise?

Guest Numero Veinticinco
A Mo Sissoko (2006 model) who can pass a ball is exactly what we need.....good luck trying to find him!

Fernando Reges is the player you're after. Not quite a bone shaking, but quality.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Who does he play for?? Haven't seen anything of him.

Porto, mate. Long legged, slide tackles, good passing. Been on about him for about four seasons on here.

He is miles better than Henderson, like Viera being better than Henderson who is about the level of player between danny murphy and bruno cheyrou, despite the hype we see on here about him. He's an England Under 21 player in the poorest England side since about 1992, if you think Henderson is class wake up and get a grip folks.

Allen is a first division player who should be at West ham or somewhere.

Momo has bossed the likes of Barca, Juve, Chelsea, Man Utd etc, etc consistently, neither of the above players have shown themselves anywhere near his level.

Not surprising Ive shocked a few as he was underrated for a long time, pointing out that he cant pass the ball is like saying messi isnt the best at heading or tackling.

Short memories, Momo was playing at a higher level, whereas with the likes of Henderson we are finishing 7th and going out the cups early, if we signed him he would win a place in the 11 before them easily and on merit.

Not a single club of note have shown any interest in Henderson since he's been here which goes to show, just how shit he is, Rodgers couldnt give him away when he wanted rid, not even to an England manager, Momo is up for sale and Juve come in right away, I couldnt see the same ever happening with Allen or Henderson, so despite what yaz think (And if either of those two were at the mancs or Chelsea or whatever no one on here would rate them but cos they play for us then somehow they are ace?

Everyones wife at home is prettier as they say, I wouldnt be worried about either of those two if they faced us tomorrow but I cant say I would feel the same if we played a team with Momo in it as he would cut through those two faggots fast.

These two inferior players have forced Gerrard to have to sit back and cover their monkey arses and prevented me from seeing a mature Gerrard perfect the AM role. Its the equivalent of using the crown jewels as a door stop and wearing a door stop as a crown jewel. Except Hendo and Allen are no doorstops, Ive seen pretty much enough evidence of Hendo and his ability to 'get stuck in' to become sure that he is a hologram, he is the arnold rimmer of the team but he doesnt even play Risk. Allen is almost as pointless. I yearn for the return of the days of midfield glory now an overlooked area between defence and attack in an ironic postmodernist holocaust nightmare that football has become, ye cleverly's, ye wiltshires and that its a fucking silent genocide of midfielding and I wont stay silent no more. These boys grew up playing computer games with a glass of tango off their ma, they've never been to the streets.

Lampard wouldnt have to put up with this bullshittery and I expect it to be addressed fortwith.

He is miles better than Henderson, like Viera being better than Henderson who is about the level of player between danny murphy and bruno cheyrou, despite the hype we see on here about him. He's an England Under 21 player in the poorest England side since about 1992, if you think Henderson is class wake up and get a grip folks.

Allen is a first division player who should be at West ham or somewhere.

Momo has bossed the likes of Barca, Juve, Chelsea, Man Utd etc, etc consistently, neither of the above players have shown themselves anywhere near his level.

Not surprising Ive shocked a few as he was underrated for a long time, pointing out that he cant pass the ball is like saying messi isnt the best at heading or tackling.

Short memories, Momo was playing at a higher level, whereas with the likes of Henderson we are finishing 7th and going out the cups early, if we signed him he would win a place in the 11 before them easily and on merit.

Not a single club of note have shown any interest in Henderson since he's been here which goes to show, just how shit he is, Rodgers couldnt give him away when he wanted rid, not even to an England manager, Momo is up for sale and Juve come in right away, I couldnt see the same ever happening with Allen or Henderson, so despite what yaz think (And if either of those two were at the mancs or Chelsea or whatever no one on here would rate them but cos they play for us then somehow they are ace?

Everyones wife at home is prettier as they say, I wouldnt be worried about either of those two if they faced us tomorrow but I cant say I would feel the same if we played a team with Momo in it as he would cut through those two faggots fast.

These two inferior players have forced Gerrard to have to sit back and cover their monkey arses and prevented me from seeing a mature Gerrard perfect the AM role. Its the equivalent of using the crown jewels as a door stop and wearing a door stop as a crown jewel. Except Hendo and Allen are no doorstops, Ive seen pretty much enough evidence of Hendo and his ability to 'get stuck in' to become sure that he is a hologram, he is the arnold rimmer of the team but he doesnt even play Risk. Allen is almost as pointless. I yearn for the return of the days of midfield glory now an overlooked area between defence and attack in an ironic postmodernist holocaust nightmare that football has become, ye cleverly's, ye wiltshires and that its a fucking silent genocide of midfielding and I wont stay silent no more. These boys grew up playing computer games with a glass of tango off their ma, they've never been to the streets.

Lampard wouldnt have to put up with this bullshittery and I expect it to be addressed fortwith.

I've just re-read this and it is actually poetic. Wrong about Henderson but rep worthy nonetheless.

Allen's a first division player who should be at a premier league club like West Ham, that's a good one!

Pointless comparing Momo to either player, since they're nothing alike. Momo is an out and out destroyer, who even at his peak would have gave Brendan a stroke with his sloppy passing.

I'd be interested in a pay as you play deal cause the window is shut and we've no back up for Lucas but it's not going to happen, the manager has stated on more than one occassion he's happy with the midfield.

Dennis Tooth, Code's bitch in Liverpool player bashing shocker. With "fans" like this cock, we don't need abuse from Manc scum.

Are you sure you "support" this club ?

Yeah, I bashed Carroll, Poulsen, Konchesky too and the fact that these mediocre jokers are in ochre matters little. I support the club, that dont make me blind to a poor player/s. You on the other hand seem to confuse certain players with the actual club.

Henderson and Allen have done very little its just magnified so anytime they fart it looks better than they merit. Like Downing at Villa, we have a higher expectation level. Well we used to, its dropped somewhat but Im sticking to the same standard, Danny Murphy couldnt get in Ged's team but at his peak he'd have walked into this team, fuck even Shelvey was getting games last year.

He'd have been lucky to get in Ged's reserve team. Theres a few players I could list off the top of me hed who Henderson reminds me of, Oynvind Leonhardsen, Mark Kennedy, Cheyrou, McAteer, Biscan. Thats the level of Allen and Hendo.

If we sold Allen and Henderson tomorrow how many top teams do you think would be in for them? I think we would be in negative numbers, even if we released them both on a free, they wouldnt be taken up by any top teams. They'd probably end up back at their former clubs and not for very much money.

Thats argument winning proof right there.

Why do you all defend this shit?

When Shelvey was here and sticking the place out, we had people saying he would be the next Gerrard, England Captain in waiting, people trying to cover the fact that he was a total liability on the pitch and looked and played like a rank amatuer who had sniffed some yay and knocked back a few jagermeisters before taking to the pitch by saying he would make a great DM/RB/CB/GK or whatever. Its fucking mental how people go on.

If we sold Allen and Henderson tomorrow how many top teams do you think would be in for them? I think we would be in negative numbers, even if we released them both on a free, they wouldnt be taken up by any top teams. They'd probably end up back at their former clubs and not for very much money.

Thats argument winning proof right there.

proof - definition. American English definition of proof by Macmillan Dictionary

Information or evidence that shows that something is definitely true or definitely exists

speculation - definition. American English definition of speculation by Macmillan Dictionary

Ideas or discussion about why something has happened or what might happen

You see, "proof" and "speculation" are different things: that's why we have different words for them. You can speculate that there'd be no takers if we released Allen and/or Henderson: equally, people who know their arse from their elbow would speculate that there would be significant interest in these players.

Of course, when it comes to Sissoko, there's no need to speculate. He was released and there's only Reading who have shown any interest. (Just to clarify - because you obviously know nowt about football - Reading are not a "top team".)