You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

snooki-gets-punched-jersey-shore.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUEOrLFLTsBC6H4yQUl2ABvJsHTvzb4qFu1PRjwQ_6YfZ31IuEpA

New York Post critic Linda Stasi said: ‘…it furthers the popular TV notion that Italian-Americans are gel-haired, thuggish ignoramuses with fake tans, no manners, no diction, no taste, no education, no sexual discretion, no hairdressers (for sure), no real knowledge of Italian culture and no ambition beyond expanding steroid and silicone-enhanced bodies.’

"The popular TV notion" also known as "the truth".

Congrats to the guy who's 6'1'' and broad - you're a very powerful creature and am sure would knock the hell outta Tyson. Well done to you.

At a minimum you need two TVs - one for her to watch Hollyoaks etc and one to watch Bayer Leverkusen v Hannover 96. It's delicate but negotiable.

• 2 months later...

Watched it last Friday night mate, fucking brilliant. Unfortunately I drank so much that after a couple of beers with TSOP on Saturday I just topped up and was well on the way. 

Not gonna lie, parts of it I was nearly in tears mate. Quite a few funny heads outside warrington parr hall as well. 

It was boss, the footage of Spike Island on the extras looked fucking mental. That Warrington gig must have been the best experience of their lives, fucking jammy cunts.

I know yeah. Bastards

I haven't seen the extras mate that'll do nicely for tonight, cheers for reminding me 

Fucks sake, just went into the kitchen and thought I'd jib the beer off and have a bourbon and coke.

Cracked open a bottle of Jack Daniels, poured it over some ice, got a bottle of Sunny Delight out of the fridge and filled the rest of the glass up with that. No fucking idea what I was thinking.

Fucks sake, just went into the kitchen and thought I'd jib the beer off and have a bourbon and coke.

Cracked open a bottle of Jack Daniels, poured it over some ice, got a bottle of Sunny Delight out of the fridge and filled the rest of the glass up with that. No fucking idea what I was thinking.

File it under the "keep the change" quandary