You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Further to this, I know women, believe me, she won't change at all untill you make her really believe you're ready to go, she will then, she'll come begging and pleadin and start thinking about the way she's being. Pack a bag and tell her it's over even if you don't want that but commit to it, don't back down, make sure you go, that's the only way she'll change.

I wouldn't go leaving my home of my kids because someone else is being a bitch. Do they both work?

I'm just stupidly hoping thing will get better, maybe.

She may have gone fully mad though.

Last night she nudges me and wakes me up, saying something that sounds important - but not clear enough to figure out what.

I ask her a couple of times to repeat what she said and she starts talking about her work. Talking in her sleep.

Then she wakes up a bit more and asks me why the fuck I woke her up, I'm an asshole and she can't believe what an asshole I am for waking her up.

She goes off to a kid's room for the rest of the night.

So much fun.

you missed the opportunity to ask for sex as you were both now awake

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

LadyD and ToddleD are away from the early hours of Sunday morning until Friday night. 

First time they've been away like this since last summer.  I've been tasked with painting the living room. I've found someone who will do it for me for £70 so I am 100% getting them to do it while I'm in work and spending my time in the pub, whittling spoons and eating spicy food. 

• Upvote 4

LadyD and ToddleD are away from the early hours of Sunday morning until Friday night.

First time they've been away like this since last summer. I've been tasked with painting the living room. I've found someone who will do it for me for £70 so I am 100% getting them to do it while I'm in work and spending my time in the pub, whittling spoons and eating spicy food.

Serious lack of masturbation included in this post.

• 11 months later...

She's staying in her dads in Staffordshire with the baby for the night and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon. House to myself apart from the two dogs. What I planned to do so far:

Make inroads on the on latest Charlie Parker book.

Listen to some tunes.

Catch up on some of the many TV shows I'm lagging behind on.

Play some Super Mario Bros U on the Switch.

What I've actually done:

Lay on the couch in my undies all day looking at Twitter and fucking around on my phone. Might open some bourbon soon if I can be arsed getting up.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

She's staying in her dads in Staffordshire with the baby for the night and won't be back until tomorrow afternoon. House to myself apart from the two dogs. What I planned to do so far:

Listen to some tunes.

What I've actually done:

Lay on the couch in my undies all day looking at Twitter and fucking around on my phone. Might open some bourbon soon if I can be arsed getting up.

Having the place to yourself is one of life’s true pleasures 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Listen to some tunes.

What I've actually done:

Having a free house is great and you really look forward to being able to watch movies/play games/etc but I'm the same I waste half the time just on my phone playing Homescapes and watching Judge Rinder.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Elite said:

Having a free house is great and you really look forward to being able to watch movies/play games/etc but I'm the same I waste half the time just on my phone playing Homescapes and watching Judge Rinder.

Fuck Judge Grinder. 

Get on golf clash and send me some coins. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

The antithesis of this thread tonight. She’s out for until tomorrow and I’ve got the baby on my own. 

Within five minutes of her leaving the living room looks like a war zone. Fucking Lego and Mickey Mouse figures everywhere. 

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Sugar Ape said:

She’s staying in her dads for the night with the baby so I’ve got the house to myself. Fucking fantastic. 

Apart from the fact I’m severely hungover and can barely move.

Try not to have your Lego and Mickey Mouse figures everywhere this time 

• Upvote 3