You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How fucking boss is it when they fuck off out for the night and you have the house to yourself?

I'm going to watch the footy, listen to some tunes and watch Ray Donovan and The League in peace whilst downing 6 cans of Sapporo and some Woodford Reserve.

But most important, I won't be wearing any pants. I'll just be sitting on the couch in my boxers. Ace.

This is also a women free thread. The only women I want to see tonight should be topless and named Kelly Brook. Any posting will get the neg equivalent of this.

snooki-gets-punched-jersey-shore.gif

All you single fuckers who have this every night of the week can fuck off as well.

• Upvote 1

On the rare occasion that it happens, I'm so thrilled and excited to wine and dine myself that I hardly have a chance to consider how sad and pathetic it is that I do get this excited about such a small taste of freedom.

I usually make a serious steak dinner, bottle of wine, couple gin and tonics and very loud music.

edit: great GIF

Jersey Shore's Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi gets punched in the face in moment critics claim shows reality TV has gone too far | Mail Online

This is the shocking punch that critics say shows reality TV has gone too far.

Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi, a 21-year-old featured in MTV's Jersey Shore, was seen getting in a row with a stranger who she accused of stealing drinks.

Cameras caught the man's face turn to rage - and then punching her hard in the face, forcing her head reeling back.

The man, since identified as Brad Ferro, a gym teacher from Queens, was arrested in August on charges of assault and disorderly conduct.

The 24-year-old has been suspended from his job, according to the New York Post.

Ferro is reportedly no longer teaching classes at North Hills Community High School and has been reassigned to a ‘rubber room’ – a temporary centre where employees await disciplinary hearings.

The network will run a domestic violence public service announcement after the episode, which airs next week.

An MTV spokesman said: ‘This particular scene is obviously extremely disturbing, what happened to Snooki was a crime.

‘As we do with any sensitive issues, we will provide information at the end of the show and on MTV.com’

The punch, which knocked Snooki off her barstool, was caught on camera at the Beachcomber Bar & Grill in Seaside Heights, on August 19.

Polizzi, who suffered bruises and swelling, said the clip is difficult for her to watch, but claimed she is glad MTV is including it in the series.

'It should be out there. Everyone should know that it can happen,' she told The News.

'But also, a positive came out of it. It brought the cast closer together.'

The show, which features a group of young adults living together in a New Jersey beach house has come under fire for portraying violence against women and stereotyping Italian Americans as 'buffoons and bimbos'.

Now the violence could spark calls for it to be dropped from screens.

New York Post critic Linda Stasi said: ‘…it furthers the popular TV notion that Italian-Americans are gel-haired, thuggish ignoramuses with fake tans, no manners, no diction, no taste, no education, no sexual discretion, no hairdressers (for sure), no real knowledge of Italian culture and no ambition beyond expanding steroid and silicone-enhanced bodies.’

Hear, hear. Just made myself a bacon baguette and a margarita, watching the footy in me pants. Unfortunately she's coming home later so I don't get the whole night, but she's bringing her mates back and they're all really fit. Could get interesting when the tequila starts to flow.

Hear, hear. Just made myself a bacon baguette and a margarita, watching the footy in me pants. Unfortunately she's coming home later so I don't get the whole night, but she's bringing her mates back and they're all really fit. Could get interesting when the tequila starts to flow.

You've got to report back on this.

Nah. Used to fucking hate all her mates coming back. They'd all come back like a gang of giggling schoolgirls putting shite music on, talking shite and not one of them paraded around in their underwear for me once.

Women are dickheads.

• Upvote 1

Nah. Used to fucking hate all her mates coming back. They'd all come back like a gang of giggling schoolgirls putting shite music on, talking shite and not one of them paraded around in their underwear for me once.

Women are dickheads.

And they're too drunk to find the toilet and that's pant-wetting funny to them.

As long as I get some after though, they can do as they please. One time I let my lass and her mates put make up on me and take pictures. When they left she requested I left it on, the freaky bitch. I might even have put her knickers on.

It's not for me to decide if that was gay, but it felt right, so whatevz.

• Upvote 2

Nah. Used to fucking hate all her mates coming back. They'd all come back like a gang of giggling schoolgirls putting shite music on' date=' talking shite and not one of them paraded around in their underwear for me once.

Women are dickheads.[/quote']

Well, there goes my buzz. Nice one for that.

They're all pretty sound tbh, normally up for a laugh. Should be fine.

And they're too drunk to find the toilet and that's pant-wetting funny to them.

As long as I get some after though, they can do as they please. One time I let my lass and her mates put make up on me and take pictures. When they left she requested I left it on, the freaky bitch. I might even have put her knickers on.

It's not for me to decide if that was gay, but it felt right, so whatevz.

I said no women in the thread. That includes men who dress up as women.

Actually, that especially includes men who dress up as women.

Negged.

• Upvote 1

Negged.

In 6 hours time you're going to be reaching for her panties and in 12 hours time you're going to be apologising for that neg!

In 6 hours time you're going to be reaching for her panties and in 12 hours time you're going to be apologising for that neg!

I don't know what kind of weird metrosexual build you've got going on, but my birds underwear wouldn't go over my knees.

Her = Skinny and 5"4

Me = Broad and 6"1

But most important, I won't be wearing any pants. I'll just be sitting on the couch in my boxers. Ace.

This is also a women free thread...

Negged.

Me = Broad and 6"1

Let me make sure I've got this right. You do not want any women or cross-dressing freaks in this thread, which means this thread is strictly aimed at guys. Guys whom you are so keen to tell that you are broad, 6'1" and only wearing boxers. Next you'll be telling us that the incident in the pool was just an unfortunate accident, and Tomarse will be required to produce another work of art.

EDIT: That gif is superb. Having read the article posted explaining it all, I bet she was being a total gobshite about it.

• Upvote 2

Let me make sure I've got this right. You do not want any women or cross-dressing freaks in this thread, which means this thread is strictly aimed at guys. Guys whom you are so keen to tell that you are broad, 6'1" and only wearing boxers. Next you'll be telling us that the incident in the pool was just an unfortunate accident, and Tomarse will be required to produce another work of art.

If you want a piece I'm sure Adebisi can oblige. You seem quite keen on the gays.

You call that a neg Melons? You'll have to step up your rep begging. That used to be a daily occurrence for you but since you've abandoned the forum you're rep power is zilch.

That was like getting a dead arm of a flid.

Pfft, i knew i should have included some women trouble type comment.

EDIT: This is RedKnight. This is a pictorial representation of what I am doing.

128806774424447698.jpg

Edited by RedKnight

I don't know what kind of weird metrosexual build you've got going on, but my birds underwear wouldn't go over my knees.

Her = Skinny and 5"4

Me = Broad and 6"1

I'm a lanky, skinny bugger so they were a great fit. Felt slightly Buffalo Bill-ish, but it was a rocking good time and both parties had fun.

Love her to bits but love when she goes away for the night.

I normally plan an evening of Xbox or beers but more than often I watch mind numbing tv and the evening is gone, or I'm tired in general from a run or gig with a band.

It's all an anti climax.

She was home for about 3 weeks earlier in the year sick and I basically got pissed for a couple weeks then headed home and took her away to propose.

Only so many conversations you can have with our budgies. In the end I think even they had enough. The arseholes.