Quantcast
Man United (H) 01/09/2013 - Page 19 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Dan

Man United (H) 01/09/2013

Not much to add to previous posters except to point out what a horrible piece of work Danny Welbeck is. He obviously feels his 2 goals last season gives him the right to get in the referee's face very aggressively at every minor incident. I read somewhere that he watches Giggs as a mentor & it certainly would seem to be the case. The ref was good yesterday but to book Aspas for an imaginary yellow card & ignore Welbeck's far worse dissent was poor in my eyes.

[YOUTUBE]wkrYOy18evY[/YOUTUBE]

Aspas got a yellow because he gesticulated a card for Carrick or who got it there. And by the new rules it's supposed to be a yellow card for the player who does it. At least the commentator on our TV said/guessed so..

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Aspas got a yellow because he gesticulated a card for Carrick or who got it there. And by the new rules it's supposed to be a yellow card for the player who does it. At least the commentator on our TV said/guessed so..

Silly rule, that is. If it's even a rule.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I think it's a very good rule if enforced consistently.

Players get yellow cards for going in one footed with their studs into shins, it seems a bit stupid to give out cards for things like imaginary cards and taking your top off.

I remember Hodgson telling me, after a defeat at the Pit, that it was our best performance of the season.

Moyesey seems to be going down the same path.

*sniggers*

Well, we hung on. 3 points on a day when Sturridge hardly got a sniff of goal, and Coutinho decided to be decidedly ordinary.

On top of this, Aspas was poor, and Stirling, replacing him, addex nothing imo. He's too lightweight and waves his hands around like some kind of spastic, only to find the fingers on those hands poke opposition eyes out. Downing ofc, would have been the ideal sub.

Skittles was awesome, hope he stays. Another defensive injury (johnson) isnt going to help out cause. TOP OF THE LEAGUE !!!! YES!!!!

Well, we hung on. 3 points on a day when Sturridge hardly got a sniff of goal, and Coutinho decided to be decidedly ordinary.

On top of this, Aspas was poor, and Stirling, replacing him, addex nothing imo. He's too lightweight and waves his hands around like some kind of spastic, only to find the fingers on those hands poke opposition eyes out. Downing ofc, would have been the ideal sub.

Skittles was awesome, hope he stays. Another defensive injury (johnson) isnt going to help out cause. TOP OF THE LEAGUE !!!! YES!!!!

Wow, what a bellend!

Van Persie you petulant cunt bucket. Lucky to stay on the pitch with your diving, challenge on Agger and push on Skrtel. Enjoy the Moyes Dynasty.

Thought Lucas and Gerrard were superb together and the 4-2-3-1 worked really well defensively.

Liked the "Fergie was right, you're gone to shite" chant.

Despite all the things I and most of us hate about the contemporary game her was a reminder of why we can't get it out of our blood - listening to their vile abuse and stuffing the mancs with Moyes in charge. Get in.

I thought aspas was okay he was definitely better off the ball than with it but he was frustrating the mancs. His movement was good there was more than a few times he was in a better position an should of received the ball but didnt.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
keepin clean sheets by the skin on our teef

lets begin then

I bet you're gutted, aren't you? No more signings, Rodgers is shit, and all that nonsense. 4 signings later, we are top of the league, best start in 20 years, not so much as a goal conceded much less a game lost, arch enemy beaten. Yet all you want to talk about is the way we won. You must feel a right cunt.

Sturridge started in spite of his thigh problem and was restricted throughout the game. Said he didn't want to shoot because his thigh wouldn't take it.

Hope he isn't going to need a lay off to get over this properly

I bet you're gutted, aren't you? No more signings, Rodgers is shit, and all that nonsense. 4 signings later, we are top of the league, best start in 20 years, not so much as a goal conceded much less a game lost, arch enemy beaten. Yet all you want to talk about is the way we won. You must feel a right cunt.

If the cap fits.....

Sturridge started in spite of his thigh problem and was restricted throughout the game. Said he didn't want to shoot because his thigh wouldn't take it.

Hope he isn't going to need a lay off to get over this properly

He is - pulling out of the international week should do.