You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This "Slane Girl" incident

Baltar

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Moof I thought the same.

Anyway, some girls do shit like this all the time at festivals. especially the young impressionable ones. she wouldn't even be arsed if it wasn't all over the internet.

Was just thinking that your signature, or as Alan Partridge might call it your Stignature, could be perfect here, if you just change Voronin for Slane Girl and he for she.....

someone posted another video from that concert showing some pikey irish bloke with his top off starting on people. I hate cunts like that at gigs who think they are nails just because they have done some beak or been drunk since 9am or whatever.

Had an absolute mongoloid do that to me during 'No Surprises' at one of Radiohead's Glastonbury sets. I think if you can get angry in the middle of a song like that, in a crowd of 100,000 people where you could hear a pin drop, you are effectively rabid.

He's just lucky I respect Thom Yorke way too much to get my fucking face pulled off by a spastic mentalist.

I went to watch Radiohead but it was at the men arena and i was very high up in the clouds. It was ace I didnt get any threats or sucks however. Oh I saw Jason McAtear there. I spell it like that for obvious reasons. He's irish, but he just swanked past in a manner I never recall him doing whilst playing for us, no offer of a fight or a blowjob was forthcoming.

Quite why we never won the league with him and Stig Iinge bombing on I'll never quite fathom but I digress. Can someone neg me now for Ff on the GF, I boring myself and need to be punished.

Her palms are sweaty,

Knees are muddy,

Arms are heavy,

There's semen on her sweater already,

Like strings of sphagetti,

She mouldy,

But on the surface she looks calm and ready,

To lick balls,

But she keeps on fogetting,

Who she went down on,

The crowd grew so loud,

She opened her mouth,

And your mans jizz came out,

She's chokin' how,

Everybodies taking photo's now,

The cocks run out,

There's no more,

Over,

BLAAAAAA

Gotta say, if this had been a guy going round drunkenly giving oral sex to girls while getting photographed would there have been the same reaction?

(The answer is 'no')

Some women are just slags and even if she is 15, she obviously wanted to put this guys phallus in her mouth. She needs a good slap off her ma and the fella needs a good high-five.

Gotta say, if this had been a guy going round drunkenly giving oral sex to girls while getting photographed would there have been the same reaction?

(The answer is 'no')

Some women are just slags and even if she is 15, she obviously wanted to put this guys phallus in her mouth. She needs a good slap off her ma and the fella needs a good high-five.

I like how you feinted towards a 21st Century position, then having given the forum the eyes jinked into misogyny. The Old Switcheroo; big fan of your work.

She's done alright out of it anyway; on MTV now.

the-cardigans-lovefool.jpg

I like how you feinted towards a 21st Century position' date=' then having given the forum the eyes jinked into misogyny. The Old Switcheroo; big fan of your work.

She's done alright out of it anyway; on MTV now.

[img']http://www.escuchar-musica-espagnola.com/musica.internacional/images/the-cardigans-lovefool.jpg[/img]

She will probably kill herself tomorrow anyway (not the lass from the Cardigans, she is a lovely girl but the slut who sucked cocks at the Eminem concert)

Nothing of value will be lost