You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Songs that send you into a homicidal rage...

neko

"All that She Wants"

"You're Gorgeous" - Babybird

"Say what You Want" - Texas

"Not so Manic Now"  -Dubstar 

Fair to say 1996-99 mainstream Radio 1 could get my goat

How could you forget Ace of Bass?

The 90s ABBA, the Swedish holocaust, the blonde apocalypse, the 'whistle down the wind' set of Scandanavian bastards.

That Texas song though, fucking hell, how bad were they? Every tune would have you launching yourself across the room in slow motion trying to turn it off.

They were just unbelievably bad. Utter dross. A quit pretty singer doing soft rock who Chris FUCKING Evans fancied. Absolute emperors' new clothes of a band - no redeeming features whatsoever.   

They got rich and famous because one fuckwit wanted to put himself inside their singer.  And nobody in the media called them out. 

That Dubstar Song 

"I was making myself the usual cup of tea when  the doorbell strangely rang,"

is a contender for the worst piece of verse in the entire History of the English language. 

What, did it start fucking quacking and making shitting noises? Fuck off and die you tramp.  

• Upvote 1

That Dubstar Song 

"I was making myself the usual cup of tea when  the doorbell strangely rang,"

is a contender for the worst piece of verse in the entire History of the English language. 

What, did it start fucking quacking and making shitting noises? Fuck off and die you tramp.  

Feeling like this just now, mate? 

And as well as that one above, Two Princes by The Spin Doctors. 

Bound to have mentioned it already, but it can never be said enough just how ruinously hateful it truly is.

One complaint for each cunt Prince from a cunt song by a cunt band (no idea of any of their other material, but they infected college in the 90's with that dirge).

"I Got Bills" or whatever it's called is another shitfest attack on the eardrums. I was in a pub at lunchtime and it seems the were playing a 'Now 3 Million' CD, hence that "Cheerleader" was played too, amongst other shite aimed at twats.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Jesus - what's that song where the bird goes on about organic vegetables and getting them delivered by road or something. Ear AIDS.

Add to that "Every morning there's an Angel Waiting for me ..." late 90's XFM shite

The first of these is by Courtney Barnett. I cannot fucking stand her. 

Anything by Craig David.  Family know to remove any sharp things lying around if any of his shit comes on.  If I had to listen to a whole album, I'd be sectioned off.  Permanently.  Too much of his crap would literally induce a stroke on me.  I loved it when Bo Selecta ripped the cunt right out of him.