You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Songs that send you into a homicidal rage...

neko

this happy song by Pharell Williams which seems to be played constantly is starting to do my fucking head in

long car journey yesterday, me and some mates obviously going by the change the radio channel everytime a shit song comes on, fuck knows how many times we had to change over because of this great big whopping shit

this happy song by Pharell Williams which seems to be played constantly is starting to do my fucking head in

long car journey yesterday, me and some mates obviously going by the change the radio channel everytime a shit song comes on, fuck knows how many times we had to change over because of this great big whopping shit

I like that song 

Kind of reminds of the time a mate was moaning about listening to the radio in his car on a Sunday afternoon and how all the stations were playing the exact same stuff at around the same time. It escaped his attention that Radio 1 and the commercial stations all do the chart rundown at that time. This was before the days of DAB stations.

- Power of Love - Huey Lewis and The News

- Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

- Sex on Fire / Someone Like You - Kings of Leon

- Where the Streets Have No Name - U2

-Thousand Trees / Local Boy in the Photograph - Stereophonics.

Huey Lewis track was shit from the get-go. All the others have just been played too much and covered by too many shitty little cover bands. Great songs that have had every enjoyable essence squeezed out of them.

• Downvote 2

Huey Lewis track was shit from the get-go. All the others have just been played too much and covered by too many shitty little cover bands. Great songs that have had every enjoyable essence squeezed out of them.

Get. The. Fuck. Outta. Here.

Somebody would like a word with you.

dancing-christian-bale_zpsd3d11b75.gif

• Upvote 1

If this is an old thread, I've probably already shared, but if it's not, I can now confirm that "I Believe in Life After Love" by Cher played on Radio 2 made me kill, disembowel and eat my neighbours.  Cos they were in.

If this is an old thread, I've probably already shared, but if it's not, I can now confirm that "I Believe in Life After Love" by Cher played on Radio 2 made me kill, disembowel and eat my neighbours.  Cos they were in.

I might have already posted almost this exact same thing on this thread. If I haven't, then I should have done. Fucking autotuned ropey plastic whore.

• Upvote 1

That is somewhat OTT but... at the same time that "Wherever You Will Go" song is utterly horrendous. Actually at this juncture anything that is Americana ish I find difficult to enjoy but I do realise that there are those in the midwest states who have never been exposed to British/Scandi indie and North East alternative stuff so I can undestand why it exists (reflective of local culture and imunne from external competition). When British and european artists sing in that style it is hugely grateing "you're not from fucking Kansas you bawbag, stop trying to sound like you're from there".

Anything by M People sung by that woman with a mouth bigger than Zippy off Rainbow and the Predator combined.

I've just had a laughing fit at that. Back when I was in school, one person thought that she was actually Eddie Murphy in drag and that the 'M' stood for 'Murphy'. I don't know who told him that but it was funny as fuck when he mentioned it, and he was dead serious too.

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

That shite with Eminem and Rhianna....always played on Kiss (not my choice, gyms choice ....am a Gold FM bloke....).....used to like Eminem but he's the same age as me...and I'm a Gold FM bloke....time to call it a day I think!