You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Songs that send you into a homicidal rage...

neko

i'd never paid much attention to her music but used to want to bang her chavvy brains out because i thought she would be great in bed. then the video of that blowjob came out and now i want to cave her head in with a can of lilt.

That's the spirit !

i'd never paid much attention to her music but used to want to bang her chavvy brains out because i thought she would be great in bed. then the video of that blowjob came out and now i want to cave her head in with a can of lilt.

:lol: slapping cocks on her and that, bet she was a proper dirty bitch before she was famous.

Are you sure about that? They send me into a homicidal rage.

Well, I can certainly see why you might feel that way. Damon Albarn's voice and songwriting in Blur certainly isn't for everybody.

Metallica once said that Oasis are, "at heart just a rock band" and that Blur are "at heart a complete pile of shit".

[YOUTUBE]aokx24j_xhs[/YOUTUBE]

Aaarrrggh...why am I punishing myself.

[YOUTUBE]IwWUOmk7wO0[/YOUTUBE]

Anywhere this is being played, you can be sure you're in the company of hillbillies.... in need of sterilization or death.

Can't hate this as it just reminds me of this

[YOUTUBE]vTELT6h5nQQ[/YOUTUBE]

Vienna by Ultravox and anything New Romaticish will put me in a killing mood.

I fucking hate Maiah 'plainer than plain and as thick as shitty jam' Carey and this song makes me want to hurt people. It is just fucking horrible. Overplayed, overrated, fucking lasts forever and won't stop.

[YOUTUBE]DWDPrEn-IbI[/YOUTUBE]

'Wannabe' - spice girls.

Now I fucking love the spice girls, most of them anyway. Bunch of semi-attractive girls living the dream like any lass who dreams of being a princess should do. This song is fucking awful though, so... so bad... the lyrics, the choreography, the production. What the fuck happened? How did this become so popular? Like I say though, I don't dislike them but this song makes me want to slaughter a thousand newborn brown babies in order to cleanse my ears.

[YOUTUBE]gJLIiF15wjQ[/YOUTUBE]

And how about this piece of dogshit. I don't like Ireland much because guy who looked like a certain spud-headed pigs-bladder kicker was annoying me when I was on holiday, so I nominate this to be their national anthem. Fucking hell. If anyone kills someone due to this song they should get a free pass.

[YOUTUBE]UvjLgjtJKsc[/YOUTUBE]

Well, I can certainly see why you might feel that way. Damon Albarn's voice and songwriting in Blur certainly isn't for everybody.

Metallica once said that Oasis are, "at heart just a rock band" and that Blur are "at heart a complete pile of shit".

[YOUTUBE]aokx24j_xhs[/YOUTUBE]

Make you wonder just how much Blur Metallica have heard, because Blur (the album) is better than anything Oasis have ever done. When did Metallica turn into eye-liner wearing wuss-bags as well? I don't know enough about them to know who that is talking and I enjoy their music, but that video made me cringe.

Can't post YouTube from work, but to be honest I don't want to. Cher - Life After Love brings out the rage in me. Lady Freak Faced Shitslag Gaga can fuck off as well. "Look, look how famous she is. She's famous because we said she is. You love her because we told you to. Do as we tell you, lemming cunts."

Also pretty much anything connected in any way with any of the Pop Factor Talent Academy programs. They've played a massive part in dumbing down our society and making mediocrity and banality acceptable, and for that they can burn in hell. With raging haemorrhoids and maggots eating their eyes. And their genitals in a sealed box with a starving rat. Fucking fuckcunts.

Make you wonder just how much Blur Metallica have heard, because Blur (the album) is better than anything Oasis have ever done. When did Metallica turn into eye-liner wearing wuss-bags as well? I don't know enough about them to know who that is talking and I enjoy their music, but that video made me cringe.

if you think that album (as decent as it is) is better than definitely maybe or whats the story then you need a head test.

Anything thats in the charts or has Simon fuckin Cowells name associated with it.

Coldplay can fuck off too. I used to think they were ok, first album. But fuck me they went into a big teenage tampon buzz.

Return of the mack. That song makes me want to club rabbits to death.

All-time worst song ever, and could easily result in serious bodily harm under the wrong conditions.

I had to cover my ears and shout while trying to post it.

[YOUTUBE]iA6BqS9FlQ0[/YOUTUBE]

Goodbye my friend, it's hard to die,

When all the birds are singing in the sky

A definite candidate. And Can-con rules keep it in rotation. What a horrible horrible song.

My candidate is:

[YOUTUBE]byQIPdHMpjc[/YOUTUBE]

Plenty of good C+W songs out there, but when they're bad, they're unbearable.

Dancing in the moonlight by toploader. Fucking atrocious, I can't even bring myself to search for the video.

And Adebisi I ought to come and hunt you down and shove a vinyl copy of Definitely Maybe up your arse sideways.

But I'm in bed. And I haven't got a copy on vinyl. And I don't know who you are or where you live. So I'll leave it.

Two equally shit contenders for me:

1) "Do you really like it / Is it is it wicked? / WEE LUBBIN IT LUBBIN IT LUBBIN IT, / WE LUBBIN IT LIKE DAAAAAAT" - if I am out somewhere and I hear this, I have to leave the premises quickly before everyone in the place gets stabbed, culminating in my own, bloody suicide. Conjures up immediate images of Trevor Nelson sitting on a brown sofa talking about "licks" with a smug grin on his face and every single Arsenal supporter ever in their fucking flat caps, dancing with their thick FUCKING necks. Die, die, die. Die in a fucking DITCH.

2) Baz Luhrmann's "Everybod's Free To Wear Sun Screen". Loved exclusively by stupid fucking women who have a passing interest in Buddhism or pilates, who insist on optimism and making the best of every situation. "You have cancer, Mrs Jones." "Ooh, cancer?! What a challenge! Let's look at the bright side!"

An inexcusable, trite, mendacious load of horse shit which one day I will write a dissertation on in ten foot letters using my own blood and excrement, logically debunking every irritatingly upbeat fibre of this five minute paean to fucking idiots. Makes me want to rip my own ears out with my throat. With my THROAT.

Better now. Better.

Two equally shit contenders for me:

1) "Do you really like it / Is it is it wicked? / WEE LUBBIN IT LUBBIN IT LUBBIN IT, / WE LUBBIN IT LIKE DAAAAAAT" - if I am out somewhere and I hear this, I have to leave the premises quickly before everyone in the place gets stabbed, culminating in my own, bloody suicide. Conjures up immediate images of Trevor Nelson sitting on a brown sofa talking about "licks" with a smug grin on his face and every single Arsenal supporter ever in their fucking flat caps, dancing with their thick FUCKING necks. Die, die, die. Die in a fucking DITCH.

2) Baz Luhrmann's "Everybod's Free To Wear Sun Screen". Loved exclusively by stupid fucking women who have a passing interest in Buddhism or pilates, who insist on optimism and making the best of every situation. "You have cancer, Mrs Jones." "Ooh, cancer?! What a challenge! Let's look at the bright side!"

An inexcusable, trite, mendacious load of horse shit which one day I will write a dissertation on in ten foot letters using my own blood and excrement, logically debunking every irritatingly upbeat fibre of this five minute paean to fucking idiots. Makes me want to rip my own ears out with my throat. With my THROAT.

Better now. Better.

Different sun screen song.

[YOUTUBE]lNVCwdkEYH8[/YOUTUBE]

Dancing in the moonlight by toploader. Fucking atrocious, I can't even bring myself to search for the video.

This. Mostly, the album was inoffensive enough. I wouldn't go so far as to say good, but every other song combined doesn't inspire the hate in me the way this one does.

The Scissor Sisters cover of Comfortably Numb. Fuck them, and shame on whichever member/s of Pink Floyd allowed it to happen.

I remember these playing at V back in the early 2000's, to a crowd with more gaps than Goodison Park during an FA Cup Quarter Final. Desperate they were, so much so that a couple of lads stood watching just kept shouting things like "pedestrian, tepid, lukewarm, beige" at them, over and over, and could be heard crystal clear above their very, very, toothless fare.

I remember these playing at V back in the early 2000's' date=' to a crowd with more gaps than Goodison Park during an FA Cup Quarter Final. Desperate they were, so much so that a couple of lads stood watching just kept shouting things like "pedestrian, tepid, lukewarm, beige" at them, over and over, and could be heard crystal clear above their very, very, toothless fare.[/quote']

Perfectly described. Mind you, they didn't come out of it completely empty handed. The guitarist got to bone Gail Porter before she went all bald and mental. Marrying her was probably a step too far like.