You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What is your quick meal of choice?

Sugar Ape

Damn you GC. I'm slavering here. Fuck it, I'm going to have one of those.

good man

ham & cheese is the ultimate easy combo.

lancs cheese is a must. a switch between a milder sandhams or a stronger tasty lancs. i always try an keep in some slices of roast ham from the butchers but for emergency snacking M&S danish ham is a bloody good substitute.

Love cutting really think pieces of bread as well. door stop thick. sometimes i prefer softer lettuce as an alternative to iceberg or little gem lettuce

Paulie knows (well, nearly).

Get a pack-and-a-half of Koka noodles (got to be a pack of chicken flavour and a pack of curry flavour as you mix both of the sachets in the broth), some chicken breast (fry it, boil it, whatever, just make sure it's sliced thin, and some Chinese cabbage (or even lettuce will do). Boil it all in a pan for about five minutes, mix in one beaten egg at the final minute, then top with sliced spring onion and chillies.

Here's one I made earlier (this is an actual photo that I took of 'em):

c1f1eeaafab011e2a6fb22000a1fafd6_7.jpg

The cheeky bastards at Wagamama charge a tenner for that and try to pass it off as chicken ramen. Sneaky bastards, no wonder Godzilla wanted rid of them all.

Can of chunky soup with fresh bread often does the trick. Allergic to cheese, which cuts down the quick choices.

Sardines on toast or the old favourite marmite sandwich with crisps.

As far as bacon goes, gotta be crispy. Done to the point where it's crisped all along but not yet cremated. Deliciousness bursts into a thousand mouth orgasming shards.

You can take your underdone stringy, chewy bacon and shove it up your arse with 3 sweaty fingers.

Poached egg on toast, two eggs, two slices of crusty bread thickly sliced and HP sauce.

Or marmite and cheese on toast.

Or cheese and onion walkers crisp butty. Usually polished off with a yorkie.

Everything apart from the marmite

Steak and egg

If fried egg on toast counts so should this.

If it takes you longer to cook your steak than it takes to cook your egg you are a dirty heathen and should be shot.

Othet options

Tortilla wrap, onions, salad leaves then some meat/fish thats in the fridge or a tin mackerel/sardines and a dressing.

Stir fry

Edame beans, pak choi, ,broccoli, mushrooms, a few noodles and cashews

Soy sauce, lime, honey

Paneer, sweet chilli sauce, peas/sweetcorn

Nong Shim noodles (dried Korean noodles) put in microwave bowl,add boiling water, spring onion, chilli, tin mixed Chinese mushrooms cook in microwave 2 minutes.

Currently Turos

Cook some pasta, put a few tablespoons of turo (like cottage cheese but a bit drier) on a plate, cover in pasta, put sour cream on top of the pasta and a few bacon bits on top. Mix up on plate and eat

Delicious

(And for vegetarians, replace the bacon with icing sugar)

Paulie knows (well, nearly).

Get a pack-and-a-half of Koka noodles (got to be a pack of chicken flavour and a pack of curry flavour as you mix both of the sachets in the broth), some chicken breast (fry it, boil it, whatever, just make sure it's sliced thin, and some Chinese cabbage (or even lettuce will do). Boil it all in a pan for about five minutes, mix in one beaten egg at the final minute, then top with sliced spring onion and chillies.

Here's one I made earlier (this is an actual photo that I took of 'em):

c1f1eeaafab011e2a6fb22000a1fafd6_7.jpg

The cheeky bastards at Wagamama charge a tenner for that and try to pass it off as chicken ramen. Sneaky bastards, no wonder Godzilla wanted rid of them all.

Mmmmmm Ruvely!