You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What is your quick meal of choice?

Sugar Ape

On 08/02/2018 at 08:55, Paulie Dangerously said:

fries 2 go > Microchips 

I tell you what, those air fryers that are now all the rage have elevated the humble oven chip to a whole new level. Thick cut or crinkle cut, it doesn’t matter. Time it right and your cheap as chips chips are bloody marvellous. Salt, vinegar a bit of white pepper and a couple of rounds of bread. 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Reckoner said:

Tuna, pasta and mayonnaise. Peace of piss and really tasty too. If you’ve got some cheese to go on top you’re living the dream.

It’s also really cheap if you’ve spent all your money on booze and drugs ( ahem, for example)

Replace the jizz of mayonnaise with salad cream and you're close to a nice meal.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Mudface said:

Wonderful stuff. I take it to help with Naproxen's side effects.

NSAID’s like naproxen are terrible for your stomach and can often lead to stomach ulcers so you definitely need to remain on the omeprazole long term whilst you’re taking that.

For a quick easy meal I think you can’t beat an omelette. Just lash whatever old shite you’ve got in the fridge in the pan with it. Hey presto a healthy nutritious low carb high protein meal in minutes.

1 hour ago, Soft Joe said:

NSAID’s like naproxen are terrible for your stomach and can often lead to stomach ulcers so you definitely need to remain on the omeprazole long term whilst you’re taking that.

For a quick easy meal I think you can’t beat an omelette. Just lash whatever old shite you’ve got in the fridge in the pan with it. Hey presto a healthy nutritious low carb high protein meal in minutes.

I recommended Olive and Pesto Omelette on here many moons ago based on a similar premise. Paulie correctly decided to follow this advice and so grateful was the recipient that he received a cocksnogging.

8 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Fry some chicken, peppers, red onion and mushroom and place on a naan bread that has been spread with tomato chilli sauce, sprinkle on some grated cheese and bang in the oven for six minutes

C589646C-B192-4B6E-BB2F-F867360ACC2E.jpeg

Looks decent that.

2 hours ago, Soft Joe said:

Yep, it's brilliant. I used to be creased up an hour or so after taking Naproxen, now there's no pain at all. Bizarrely, it apparently isn't usual practice to prescribe the two together.

6 hours ago, Mudface said:

Yep, it's brilliant. I used to be creased up an hour or so after taking Naproxen, now there's no pain at all. Bizarrely, it apparently isn't usual practice to prescribe the two together.

Yeah I get the two as a combo.

I’m not a regular naproxen taker as my back pain is not chronic (at least in the sense it’s not daily or even weekly) maybe 20 days a year, and never get stomach issues, still generally  take the other stuff along side though.