You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Barcelona

Malarkey

Have no doubt mentioned this before, but a lad I know got a nosh off one of the street grafters who look like Michael Reiziger on a sidestreet off Las Ramblas, and while his trousers and shreddies were round his ankles she dipped his wallet and scarpered. 

Those who saw him giving chase down Las Ramblas like a penguin were no doubt treated to one of the funniest yet horrible sights for many a long year.

When I read that first, I wondered why your mate had his pants round his ankles when eating his meal.

Brings to mind:

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/index.php?/topic/101915-lying-to-strippers/?p=3356833

This thread reminds me of when I went to Barcelona on a stag do a few years back. We went to this place on La Rambla which, while quite large, was definitely on the dingy side. It was about 3am and there weren't many people there. Near the stage was a group of English lads who were clearly paralytic. The stripper on the stage was doing her routine using 2 poles with a bar going across the top. At some point, she went over to the group of pissed lads to call one of them on stage, so this ginger twat got up and went with her.

She sat him down on the chair and gave him a lap dance. She got his shirt off and stood him up, handcuffing him to the bar over the 2 poles, arms outstretched. She carried on with her dance routine while stripping him down to his boxers, then uncuffed him. Clearly worse for wear, he agreed that she could remove his boxers. He then did that 'hide your cock' thing as seen in Silence Of The Lambs while she continued her routine gyrating on one of the poles. The ginger twat then ambled up to the other pole and started doing the same. His mates were egging him on, so he climbed higher and higher. Bear in mind, his boxers were still round his ankles at this point.

He then proceeded to slip from the top of the pole and faceplant right onto the stage. His mates and us lot pissed ourselves laughing and the stripper carried on her routine while he was sat there struggling to pull his boxers up. When she'd finished, all that was left was a pissed-up ginger bloke staggered around the stage in his boxers looking for his shirt. 

• 5 months later...

Nah, should be easy enough. You'll still have to get the tickets 2/3 days before the game though. How many do you need?

Just 2. I'm away the Mrs. I'm taking her to her first live game. No way I'm subjecting her to the shite we serve up, or my language and behaviour. Figured a nice neutral game should do the trick.

I've been looking at stub hub and ticket bureau but €39 tickets seem to be about 80 quid so they can fuck off

Just 2. I'm away the Mrs. I'm taking her to her first live game. No way I'm subjecting her to the shite we serve up, or my language and behaviour. Figured a nice neutral game should do the trick.

I've been looking at stub hub and ticket bureau but €39 tickets seem to be about 80 quid so they can fuck off

Get them through the official Barca website, mate. 

The nearer to kick off the more likely you'll find tickets you want (cheap seats and two next to each other). Should be pretty straightforward v Rayo. For example, they play Las Palmas tomorrow, and I had a quick look at available tickets for it and you could get five next to each other if you wanted.

Get them through the official Barca website, mate. 

The nearer to kick off the more likely you'll find tickets you want (cheap seats and two next to each other). Should be pretty straightforward v Rayo. For example, they play Las Palmas tomorrow, and I had a quick look at available tickets for it and you could get five next to each other if you wanted.

I looked on there but can't find any with 2 next to each other. It won't be a sell out surely? I'm worried about a category 5 ticket as it will be like watching ants.

Do you have to be a member to buy tickets from the official site?

I looked on there but can't find any with 2 next to each other. It won't be a sell out surely? I'm worried about a category 5 ticket as it will be like watching ants.

Do you have to be a member to buy tickets from the official site?

You won't do three weeks before the game. Have to wait until a day or two before the game when season ticket holders hand them back in. 

No, you don't.

• 4 weeks later...

McCarthy's Irish bar

When I went to Barca they had Liverpool vs Blackburn on, so going to assume they'll have the game on as well

Was it in April 2008 by any chance? Because I saw the 2nd half of a game against them in an Irish pub in the Barri Gotic. We forget there was a game on that afternoon and were walking past when a loud cheer went up. We'd just taken the lead in that game and won comfortably.

• 10 months later...

We were there January this year, boss city. Tickets for Barca games were available at kiosks all over the city.

Went to a pintxos bar which was off the beaten track - opposite direction to las ramblas - full of locals, and the food was fucking awesome, sat at the bar rather than a table and got stuck in, some of the stuff coming out of the kitchen was fucking amazing - me mate scarfed about 3 bacon wrapped prunes, cojonudos, croquettes, just loads of boss food and each pintxo cost about 1.90, beer wasn't too expensive either.

The mates missus did over indulge on the auld jamon, buying cones of the stuff while we were mooching about, but blamed it on some dodgy shellfish.

We were there January this year, boss city. Tickets for Barca games were available at kiosks all over the city.

Went to a pintxos bar which was off the beaten track - opposite direction to las ramblas - full of locals, and the food was fucking awesome, sat at the bar rather than a table and got stuck in, some of the stuff coming out of the kitchen was fucking amazing - me mate scarfed about 3 bacon wrapped prunes, cojonudos, croquettes, just loads of boss food and each pintxo cost about 1.90, beer wasn't too expensive either.

The mates missus did over indulge on the auld jamon, buying cones of the stuff while we were mooching about, but blamed it on some dodgy shellfish.

Useless cunt not naming the place - Maitea http://www.maitea.es