You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Best movie one-liners/quips

Total Longo

"You call him Dr Jones, doll" - Short Round in Temple of Doom

(Whispered) "I'm just a cook" - Steven The Seagull in Die Hard on a Boat (Under Siege?)

"I'm a God-damn sexual Tyranosaurus" - The wrestler/politician dude in Predator.

"That ain't a forehead, it's an eight head" - Mookie, Do The Right Thing

Virtually the entire script of Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Ditto Pulp Fiction

"How can I put this? I can't" (Head butts bloke) - Gary Oldman in The Firm

"Hands up" Jackie (Gary Oldman) to Terry (Sean Penn) as he thrusts a pair of frozen human hands at him, State of Grace.

"She won't live. Then again, who does?" - Edward James Olmos to Harrison Ford's Dekkard, Blade Runner

Me, Myself and Irene.

Guy on Street: Hey big guy, you hear the news, my son Billy got the lead in his school musical.

Hank Evans: Well I guess he likes the cock after all.

Lee Harvey: Is your old lady happy?

Lieutenant Gerke: Is my old lady happy?

Lee Harvey: Yeah, because if your fuckin' is anything like your police work then you couldn't hit the G-spot on a twelve pound pussy.

Hank Evans: You know, I think you're a very special unit.

Irene P. Waters: That's sweet.

Hank Evans: I hope we get to know each other better.

Irene P. Waters: Yeah, me too.

Hank Evans: Do you swallow?

Irene P. Waters: Stay away from me, Hank! I know what you have planned, OK? I saw your so-called "supplies."

Hank Evans: Oh... that! I wasn't gonna just... ram it home, you know. I was gonna... lube it up and ease it in there, inch by inch, like a gentleman.

Irene P. Waters: I was talking about the shovel and the lime.

Mr. Murphy, Disabled Guy: [seeing Hank Evans urinating into the tank] Get your cock out of my Chrysler, you son of a bitch!