You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How much is Bale worth.

SCOUSE TAPAS

What is Bales true value.  

89 members have voted

1. 1. What is Bales true value.

• £20 to £30 million
    • £30 to £40 million
    • £40 to £50 million
    • £50 to £60 million
    • £60 to £70 million
    • £70 to £80 million
    • over £80 million

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He, like any other player, is worth whatever someone is willing to pay, and right now, his profile means that to Real Madrid he could possibly be worth that £100m figure, but as with any transfer, you will only truly know in hindsight.

You can only go on what others have gone for around him. I'm not biased when it comes to a player and his ability - Gareth Bale isn't better than Luis Suarez. They're on par, or Suarez is better.

I rate Suarez as worth around £50m, so by that token Bale is worth £40m-£50m. All this talk of £80m+ are really strange, it's like Tottenham have done a Newcastle and Madrid have taken the role of us.

They were probably taking the piss when they said £85m and when Madrid actually offered it I bet Levy just wondered how much more they could get.

in the market nowadays he is worth far more than 20-30m code come on. The thing is I could understand Real paying 80m for ronaldo, as he has a 'brand' - like it or not. That and he is twice the player Bale is. He is worth 50m and not a penny more

Al-Qaeda obviously don't rate him.

Mad Story: Al-Qaeda attack Spurs as being unscrupulous merchants & greedy Jews in Bale saga | 101GG Football news

This is insane.

A variety of Italian news sources have published a story on Monday that Al-Qaeda have unbelievably waded into the Gareth Bale will he/won’t he move from Tottenham to Real Madrid saga by issuing antisemtic slurs against Spurs online.

The principle report appears to have come from Il Solec24 Ore, who have promoted the story on the front page of their website (see left).

According to the hard-to-believe tale, Ahmed Al Dossari, the reported leader of a Yemenite Al-Qaeda based in the country’s capital city Sana’a, has waded into the Bale transfer saga on a non-specified website. Al Dossari is said to have denounced Spurs for demanding 100 million euros for Bale, spewing:

Unscrupulous merchants. The Jews will be punished for their greed by the wrath of God and by the sound of arms.

Tottenham are often labelled the Jewish club in the Premier League, as the club has deep-rooted ties with the Jewish community in north London.

Whilst this story has more holes than a piece of Swiss cheese, it is worth noting that Twitter trolls have attacked Spurs chairman Daniel Levy for being “Jewish” over the past few days.

To prove we didn’t make this story up, below is an Italian radio report from Il Solec24 Ore on the story. We’re sure you’ll be able to make out the words Gareth Bale and Al-Qaeda for yourselves.

I find it a bit odd that Madrid would want Bale at this moment in time. He has only had one really good season and just shown promise the previous season. He picks up niggling injuries as well .

He is the type of player Madrid go for but I would of thought they would wait another season just to see if he looks like full filling his potential. I mean that's what they done with Ronaldo and even back to Shaggy.

Luis on the other hand apart from his craziness fits the Madrid profile perfectly. It just dosent make any sense to me especially at the prices being mentioned about Bale , that Madrid would change the way they normally work .

They buy the finished product and not the work in progress type of player.

I think it's fucking disgusting that they're wanting Morata as well as 85mil now apparently, it's just utter greed. Levy clearly doesn't give a shit about the kid looking forward to breaking into the Real team though and is just being a tit. There's no way, if that kid is as good as some think he might be, that Bale is worth 85mil and him too. He's not even worth 85mil, the whole thing is insane.

The Real president is supposed to be due for some shit if he lets Morata go as well, they'd surely have to insert a buyback clause? I'd guess Levy is being annoying about that too though.

I think it's fucking disgusting that they're wanting Morata as well as 85mil now apparently, it's just utter greed. Levy clearly doesn't give a shit about the kid looking forward to breaking into the Real team though and is just being a tit. There's no way, if that kid is as good as some think he might be, that Bale is worth 85mil and him too. He's not even worth 85mil, the whole thing is insane.

The Real president is supposed to be due for some shit if he lets Morata go as well, they'd surely have to insert a buyback clause? I'd guess Levy is being annoying about that too though.

What a ridiculous post.

Erm, I wouldn't mind Levy being our main man to be fair. Plays hard-ball, doesn't fuck about. And he invests. I don't blame him one bit for not letting Spurs get bullied.

Maybe dirk thinks Morata would be better at Spurs because he'd get regular football? Or maybe that the Real president won't really be in any bother if he lets Morata go without a buyback clause? If so, what if he's as good as some think he is, and Spurs are asking for 80mil+ for him too in a few years time as they try to buy him back? I'm sure that'd go down well.

Erm, I wouldn't mind Levy being our main man to be fair. Plays hard-ball, doesn't fuck about. And he invests. I don't blame him one bit for not letting Spurs get bullied.

I can get that, I just think it's out of order for that kid to be involved with the whole thing. Surely he's happy where he is, and 85mil can easily get Levy another decent striker if he allows the deal to go through while the window is still open for a while.

This.

He is the best in the league for me.

Refused point blank to sell Modric to Chelsea, made him stay and then sold him to Madrid the year after.

FSG take note.

Ancelotti would be a dumb fuck if he intends to get bale and then sell Ronaldo. In no way can bale replace a player that's quicker, stronger and has more skill than him. He can do all that bale can, but bale can't do shit compared to Ronaldo who's been at the top for years.

This.

He is the best in the league for me.

Refused point blank to sell Modric to Chelsea' date=' made him stay and then sold him to Madrid the year after.

FSG take note.[/quote']

He knows his game doesn't he? He's the boss and when he says no, and it means no. Some people need to learn some stuff from him.

Morata was brought on for the last 10 mins in the final of the pre-season tournament Real have just won, hopefully that was partly to give Levy the message that he can fuck off with his demands. He scored a great goal too with a flick but was ruled offside.

Ancelotti would be a dumb fuck if he intends to get bale and then sell Ronaldo. In no way can bale replace a player that's quicker, stronger and has more skill than him. He can do all that bale can, but bale can't do shit compared to Ronaldo who's been at the top for years.

Ronaldo signed a five year deal worth £75 million.