You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

David Usher - Making an arse of himself

Kevin D

Some excellent work on this thread.

You've got it all wrong though. ESPN is international recognition, it's like Stevie playing for England or Suarez with Uruguay. It's not like I've got my agent trying to get me a move to rawk.

Not yet anyway.

Why we're right to pay over the odds for Johnson - Liverpool FC This Is Anfield - Liverpool FC This Is Anfield

David Usher - bit of a liar.

Never mind rawk, I've just read on twitter that he's been in talks with several Arsenal sites.

Personally, I think we could become a better site without him. We've still got the basis of a good squad with your Anubises, Section31s, zigacklies et al... and ill-disciplined shithouses like Turdseye, who have been allowed to run riot under Usher's watch... could be shown the door too.

Xerxes could take over the match-reports and weekly round-ups.

We might be challenging for a place in the Top 4 Liverpool sites sooner than we thought.

Let's be optimistic about it.

• Upvote 1

Nobody is doubting Dave's quality, he's an absolute joy to read at times, but the question is this: Do the other contributors take responsibility and raise their game when he is absent? I happen to think that when he's not here the we work as a better unit and get better results. If he doesn't want to be here, let him go - the ungrateful bastard! I will never fall in love with an internet blogger again!

Fucking hell. I thought it was a pisstake at first, but I've been told by quite a few people I trust, that Dominic King is running an article tonight in the ECHO that Usher is joining Sky Sports News. Apparently he was only using ESPN to smoke out SSN.

That's it for me, personally. I'm done with football.

Fucking hell. I thought it was a pisstake at first, but I've been told by quite a few people I trust, that Dominic King is running an article tonight in the ECHO that Usher is joining Sky Sports News. Apparently he was only using ESPN to smoke out SSN.

That's it for me, personally. I'm done with football.

He wants to be the new Jim White.

Nobody is doubting Dave's quality' date=' he's an absolute joy to read at times, but the question is this: Do the other contributors take responsibility and raise their game when he is absent? I happen to think that when he's not here the we work as a better unit and get better results. If he doesn't want to be here, let him go - the ungrateful bastard! I will never fall in love with an internet blogger again![/quote']

Said this since 2005.

Can't blame him, to be honest. Look at the fucking state of our squad. Half of those mongs need releasing.

You are joking, surely. HE fucking ACTIVATED all of their accounts and HE REFUSES to ban them.

But I forgot, Usher can do no wrong, eh?

You are joking, surely. HE fucking ACTIVATED all of their accounts and HE REFUSES to ban them.

But I forgot, Usher can do no wrong, eh?

We simply can't attract better to the forum at the moment. Thats the truth of it. Perhaps if the likes of you stopped getting on their backs we'd be in a better position. We're just going to have to develop our own posters, rather than poaching from the likes of RAWK and the BBC comments section.

Fucking Google generation mongs.