Guest Numero Veinticinco

Why...

you're nan's a fucking slag.

I know it's a bit twattish to point out grammar but if you're going to chuck around insults try to understand the basics first, it's not difficult, just think about it first.

In the term you're the apostrophe basically replaces the a in are so it's a shortened down version of you are. In this insult you've said "You are nan's a slag". It doesn't make sense does it? You should have said "Your nan's a slag". I shouldn't complain too much, you got the apostrophe in nan's bang on, well done.

I know it's a bit twattish to point out grammar but if you're going to chuck around insults try to understand the basics first, it's not difficult, just think about it first.

In the term you're the apostrophe basically replaces the a in are so it's a shortened down version of you are. In this insult you've said "You are nan's a slag". It doesn't make sense does it? You should have said "Your nan's a slag". I shouldn't complain too much, you got the apostrophe in nan's bang on, well done.

There should be a comma here.

Its to shift focus away from the ridiculous things coming out of his mouth to the ridiculous things staying inside his mouth.

Never thought I'd see so many woppas cheering a woppa manager but it happend with Roy and its happening again, teeth whitener and a sunbedder tp boot.

Feel sorry for his wife. Out of his depth, about to fall on his face.