You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Moyes on Rooney - Deliberate or Dumb?

ChicagoRed

After boasting of his contacts with Rooney, phone calls, visits to respective houses, Gollum decides to belittle him publicly.

From a football point of view, it makes no sense. It demotivates the player, and reduces his value as a transfer.

Have the wheels finally come off at the Old Toilet?

Guest San Don
You have swallowed the media spin whole, haven't you?

You really havent thought that post through, have you?

Never mind ;)

I honestly think Moyes thought he was pulling some sort of "mind games" with this whole "They offered Mata + 10 million" bit.

The problem is no one with half a brain believed it and now he looks a fool (even if it were true, which it could never be, how stupid would he have to be to turn down that offer?). What's more, he managed to look like more of an ass than Mourinho, which takes some doing.

Moyes and Rooney don't get on, but Rooney is a hero at Old Toilet, while Moyes is a fucking bum whose first match in charge saw them get beaten by a bunch of ladyboys. So Moyes needs to force the player out without it looking like he's forcing the player out.

I think they have met, rooney has asked to be number one, moyes has rightfully said you arent so now its about him going. Moyes has a chance to make a big decision but if he goes to chelsea and they win the league (which i think they will) he is fucked.

Moyes and Rooney don't get on, but Rooney is a hero at Old Toilet, while Moyes is a fucking bum whose first match in charge saw them get beaten by a bunch of ladyboys. So Moyes needs to force the player out without it looking like he's forcing the player out.

I'm not sure of Rooney's hero status. Plenty of bad quims on twitter calling him a scouse cunt and so on.

I'm not sure of Rooney's hero status. Plenty of bad quims on twitter calling him a scouse cunt and so on.

And yet he wasn't a scouse cunt when he was winning matches for them. In fact, in the face of "bindippers" and similar hilarious putdowns, reminding a manc that their best player is a scouser (when he was their best player of course) would simply be met with silence and a blank faced, dribble chinned gormless stare. Its a funny old game.

I do not think Man Ure fans would be that distraught at losing him.

He has peaked. His youthful fitness has now gone and he will only get heftier and slower.

If they get £20m plus they have done well. You will see a rapid decline from here.

Doesn't stop Moyes from being a tool though

Yep. Moyes is piloting stolen Imperial Shuttle Old Trafforderium . People died to bring him it. Now he has to keep his distance without looking like he's keeping his distance, trying to be all casual, but Jose Mourinho is on the other ship and has Moyes' nuts in a vice using only the power of the mind.

After boasting of his contacts with Rooney, phone calls, visits to respective houses, Gollum decides to belittle him publicly.

From a football point of view, it makes no sense. It demotivates the player, and reduces his value as a transfer.

Have the wheels finally come off at the Old Toilet?

Bit like Rodgers did with Carroll a year ago !

I honestly think Moyes thought he was pulling some sort of "mind games" with this whole "They offered Mata + 10 million" bit.

The problem is no one with half a brain believed it and now he looks a fool (even if it were true, which it could never be, how stupid would he have to be to turn down that offer?). What's more, he managed to look like more of an ass than Mourinho, which takes some doing.

What do you mean now?

;)

Did Gollum really say that?

10 years with them negative Nancies has left Moyes very angry and bitter, he probably hasn't forgiven Rooney for his autobiography comments.

Thing is though it could work in Moyes' favour, the media will be linking him to Fergie again with his 'take no shit and bomb those out who wrong you immediately'

Let's hope it does prove to be a bad move and they do shit.

I would love to know what did actually happen with shrek leaving the tour there on. I mean if it was him wanting to come home or its the club who have. Is it just a coincidence also it just so happens Bayern are in the market for a striker . Remembering this is the club shrek has suppose to be trying to join.