You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pull?

Code

11 minutes ago, Numero said:

£155k. Tidy. I just watched a TV interview with you on it. As I'm not from Norway, I had no fucking idea what you said, but I'm fairly sure I disagreed with it. 

That said, I liked it when you said 'FUCK THIS' at 20:55

I’m pretty sure you agree with most of it if Im honest .

14 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Didn't it start as a movement against paying tolls? Then you just thought fuck it I might as well become prime minister.

I’m telling you now, it Code ends up PM and Simon ‘Celery fucking bad boy’ Valar Margoulis becomes a movie star, I’m going trans and fucking my way to the top or twitter. What next, that Phil the blogger wins a Pulitzer Prize? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Numero said:

I’m telling you now, it Code ends up PM and Simon ‘Celery fucking bad boy’ Valar Margoulis because a movie star, I’m going trans and fucking my way to the top or twitter. What next, that Phil the blogger wins a Pulitzer Prize? 

Was just thinking exactly that re Simon as well. 

The picture of the Rock is apparently now in the Louvre and Major Tom is now hosting a political discussion programme on Channel five.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Numero said:

Agree to disagree. 

Just kidding, what is it about? I got a vague whiff that you’re a local politician or something? Good on you, Code. 

We have three levels in Norway.

Parliment, county and municipality. 

My party have not stood for Parliment election before, we will in 2021.

But I’m the party leader, (started the party) and Im the leader for our group both in the County Im from and the municipality Im from. Two paid elected jobs makes me earn more than the prime minister. Fair enough Im saying, what Im doing is not normal, its way too much work.

On top of that Im the party leader, unpaid for now, until we stand for Parliment.

If I get elected for Parliment, my salary will drop by around 40-50k though, but thats not an issue, its not about the money, its about the results.

1 minute ago, Code said:

We have three levels in Norway.

Parliment, county and municipality. 

My party have not stood for Parliment election before, we will in 2021.

But I’m the party leader, (started the party) and Im the leader for our group both in the County Im from and the municipality Im from. Two paid elected jobs makes me earn more than the prime minister. Fair enough Im saying, what Im doing is not normal, its way too much work.

On top of that Im the party leader, unpaid for now, until we stand for Parliment.

If I get elected for Parliment, my salary will drop by around 40-50k though, but thats not an issue, its not about the money, its about the results.

Well I’m, mate. That’s excellent. What are your politics. Left wing, social liberalism, etc? 

3 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Was just thinking exactly that re Simon as well. 

The picture of the Rock is apparently now in the Louvre and Major Tom is now hosting a political discussion programme on Channel five.

Steven Sinatra manager of Chelsea yet? 

Haha. I just remembered that ‘free blowjobs’ gif I made of that cunt. 

17 minutes ago, Numero said:

Well I’m, mate. That’s excellent. What are your politics. Left wing, social liberalism, etc? 

Social liberalism covers it best right now, but we are trying to create something you can not put in a box. We don’t want a label and we don’t want expectations based on a label/box.

Personally I think we are moving away from the usual right/left thinking in politics and I want to be in the middle using that to my advantage for all it’s worth.

In Norway we have got a lot more parties than you do in the UK though, so it might be difficult to compare.

• Upvote 1