You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fleetwood Mac

Faustus

Love them during Peter Greens time

If you dont like Peter Green you can go fuck yourself as you have no soul.

[YOUTUBE]RtmW2ek7WkQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]hRu7Pt42x6Y[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]26H6uQeI1w0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]VC0DayWUY64[/YOUTUBE]

• Upvote 2

Half cut and got them blaring round the house*.

Just how boss are they, GF?

*Dreams, if you must know.

Extremely boss.

I'm listening to the Peter Green era more myself at the moment but Rumours is still one hell of an album. Every track is great with The Chain and Go your own way being the pick of the bunch for me. Love the start to Second Hand News as well.

[YOUTUBE]p6Fdm3-dnr0[/YOUTUBE]

Love them during Peter Greens time

If you dont like Peter Green you can go fuck yourself as you have no soul.

[YOUTUBE]RtmW2ek7WkQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]hRu7Pt42x6Y[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]26H6uQeI1w0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]VC0DayWUY64[/YOUTUBE]

I fucking love Peter Green. Came across as such a lovely fella in that bbc documentary. Talented beyond belief.

I fucking love Peter Green. Came across as such a lovely fella in that bbc documentary. Talented beyond belief.

He still tours with the Peter green splinter band, met him after a gig in the Irish centre in Leeds about 10 years back, dude is not 100% but fuck me what a legend. Brilliant blues player and singer, hard to think of green manalishi and the later stuff being the same band. If he hadn't list the plot back there in the 60's he'd have been bigger than Clapton.

• Upvote 1

I played Rumours a few weeks back and 'Songbird' came on. The missus loves the Eva Cassidy version so I tell her this is the original and infinitely better version. After she listens to is completely dismisses it saying she much prefers the way Eva Cassidy sings it. That pissed me off no end.

Now I've nothing at all against Eva Cassidy but I hate her version of it.

Give me McVie's version anyday.

Guest Slim(fast)Shady

Dull...

I'm afraid...

Sorry but when i hear Fleetwood Mac it reminds me of a stoned up bird in floral dresses....and that other bloke that hosted Brits with Sam Fox!

Fleetwood Mac are my 'go-to' tunes when I get a lady back to mine. Bitches love it. If you don't get your end away after playing Fleetwood Mac, then you should probably give up on life.

I will be taking this advice very seriously, due to who is handing it out.

Thank you.