You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Shes a dickhead. Wont know its gender until its 18.

Why is it always white men too. Do people not see that there's other parts of the world, there's actually other countries that aren't English speaking who are ruled by non white people and they're massive fucking arseholes too. Be it a woman on a train in India or pretty much every part of the world throughout the entirety of human history where women have been second class citizens.  Its almost like its power thats abused and not the melanin in someone's skin. Im not even precious about it im well of aware of the privilege of being white just mildly annoyed by her wokeness. Just because her kid will be white doesnt mean she's got a battle on her hands to stop it being evil. Fucking mong planet.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Shes a dickhead. Wont know its gender until its 18.

Why is it always white men too. Do people not see that there's other parts of the world, there's actually other countries that aren't English speaking who are ruled by non white people and they're massive fucking arseholes too. Be it a woman on a train in India or pretty much every part of the world throughout the entirety of human history where women have been second class citizens.  Its almost like its power thats abused and not the melanin in someone's skin. Im not even precious about it im well of aware of the privilege of being white just mildly annoyed by her wokeness. Just because her kid will be white doesnt mean she's got a battle on her hands to stop it being evil. Fucking mong planet.

I’d actually just skimmed it and saw about the gender stuff which was enough and missed the ‘white male’ stuff. What the fuck is wrong with people these days? It’s a fairly safe bet this kid is going to be weird no matter what. 
I’m with Micky Flanagan on this one, used to be people like her were kept indoors because they were too thick to be let out but now they’re given a platform.

I couldn’t make it through the interview. Bobby is right, it’s getting ridiculous. She has built her career off having nice tits, but now is ‘terrified’ of having her kid objectify women. Fuck off out of it. There’s nothing inherently sinister about white men or inherently rape-y about men (as has been said and intimated before). Is she not aware of her privilege in being a wealthy, white women with nice tits living in a wealthy nation where nice tits make you popular and rich? If only ‘Ugly Dave’ the labourer from Preston knew how privileged he was over her. 

It’s bollocks. There’s privilege, but it’s not just dolled out by gender and ethnicity. As for waiting until they’re 18 for them to tell her their gender, I’m sure my lad will be overjoyed to find out that he isn’t the hairy, deep voiced young man he thinks he is but a gender-less petal blowing in the wind, at least for another few months when he can tell us all at his 18th birthday/gender reveal party what he is. I live in suspense. 

She’s going to soon change her priorities when she’s knockers-deep in shit and dirty nappies after 4 hours sleep that week. 

• Upvote 3