You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

This might be a dumb question, but are her tits fake? They look really fake, but for some reason I feel like she would have real ones. If they're real, she's the biggest genetic freak since Lebron. 

They look really fake? They’re the most real looking tits ever. Never go full Vlad.

1 hour ago, chris71 said:

Can't post the vid, but check it out on the showbiz section of the mail online of her on the beach. Dear God, that arse. 

It's a weird video because someone had to be just pointing their camera at her for the duration but probably got a nice wedge of cash for the trouble. Can't help but feel that her friend seemed to be a little classier in covering up when visiting the bar as there were children around but maybe that's just an opinion rather than the wider view.

But seeing as I've watched it, here's a photo...

6106276-6382181-That_s_cheeky_A_pair_of_ 

She used to spend her summers in Cork.

Somewhere in Ireland there's some random lad, probably with bootcut jeans and a receding hairline, who can say he's fingered Emily Ratajkowski.

That's something to have put on the gravestone.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

It's a weird video because someone had to be just pointing their camera at her for the duration but probably got a nice wedge of cash for the trouble. Can't help but feel that her friend seemed to be a little classier in covering up when visiting the bar as there were children around but maybe that's just an opinion rather than the wider view.

But seeing as I've watched it, here's a photo...

6106276-6382181-That_s_cheeky_A_pair_of_ 

Where the fuck is her arse?

1 hour ago, Em City said:

She used to spend her summers in Cork.

Somewhere in Ireland there's some random lad, probably with bootcut jeans and a receding hairline, who can say he's fingered Emily Ratajkowski.

That's something to have put on the gravestone.

Actually not far from me down in Bantry. 

Unfortunately got the receding hair and bootcut jeans but no finger banging. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yeah, there are no models who do hard drugs, my bad. That's definitely not a part of the business. 

Plenty of people do ‘hard’ drugs recreationally... it’s just such a random criterion for you to select..  What if it’s partly related to an eating disorder?

19 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Plenty of people do ‘hard’ drugs recreationally... it’s just such a random criterion for you to select..  What if it’s partly related to an eating disorder?

It's not a random thing to think that a supermodel is doing coke. I should've added to my sentence "She does not need to gain weight unless her figure is partly related to a drug problem or eating disorder."

My bad, very insensitive of me to only speculate about one nefarious aspect of the modelling world.  

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

It's not a random thing to think that a supermodel is doing coke. I should've added to my sentence "She does not need to gain weight unless her figure is partly related to a drug problem or eating disorder."

My bad, very insensitive of me to only speculate about one nefarious aspect of the modelling world.  

I was more confused by your staunch anti-drugs stance.