You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Following on from Stig's effort to educate those who may live every day blissfully unaware that fantastic strumpet like this exists - i present a short thread dedicated to this immense beaut who should be a bit more known after making headlines in the video of recent no1 song - blurred lines.

Here's the video -

[YOUTUBE]yyDUC1LUXSU[/YOUTUBE]

Here's the saucy version -

Blurred Lines (Unrated Version) - Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell Williams & T.I.

And some pics -

b0894d98006a010d94ad5ad5b19b033b.jpg

emily_ratajkowski_emily_0jC8b7Q.sized.jpg

EmilyRatajkowskiMostBeautifulPhotoshootPics1.jpg

• Upvote 2

Great body,shame about the boat race.

Crikey! We've got Bradley Cooper in here too! Since you're here, can i ask how you felt about The Hangover III? I was a little disappointed, not a slight on the rest of you're films tho, generally they are very good.

Wasnt a critique of her looks i think she's stunning, just a feeble joke. #SHIT

Wasn't really aimed at you lid, but reading back i can understand why it might have looked that way.

What time is George Clooney logging on to give his opinion?

Crikey! We've got Bradley Cooper in here too! Since you're here' date=' can i ask how you felt about The Hangover III? I was a little disappointed, not a slight on the rest of you're films tho, generally they are very good.

Wasn't really aimed at you lid, but reading back i can understand why it might have looked that way.

What time is George Clooney logging on to give his opinion?[/quote']

There are loads of housewives who would scrub up great given a few million quid and access to plastic surgery that these type of birds get on tap.