You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Preston away

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reds Tickets Available In Away End

Posted: Tue 09 Jul 2013

Author: Oliver Wheeler

PNE can confirm that a limited number of tickets are available in the away end for the Club’s pre-season friendly against Liverpool.

The Anfield outfit travel to Preston on Saturday 13th July to take on Simon Grayson’s squad in the opening warm-up game of the 2013/14 season.

The remaining away end tickets are on sale from the Ticket Office, situated in the Sir Tom Finney stand at Deepdale, and will be up for grabs until 6pm on Friday 12th July.

Prices for Reds fans are just £15 for adults, while concessions gain entry for only £5.

*Please note – there will be NO cash turnstiles in operation on the day of this game and fans are urged to buy their tickets in advance if possible.

Reds Tickets Available In Away End

Seems Kelly is 50/50 for this. Rodgers not sure whether this is the right game for his come back.

All the new signings are expected to play.

looking forward to seeing Aspas and Alberto play, most signings I don't know anything about are ones like Assaidi and Coates which seemed to come from leagues I don't watch and haven't been linked much prior but Aspas has completely passed me by despite having a decent season in La Liga so interested to see what he is about

It is Kevin Davies debut for Preston in this match.

Doesn't sound like Gerrard will play:

Dominic King ‏@DominicKing_DM 36s

Gerrard won't play in 1st friendly at Preston tomorrow but that is the plan: in all likelihood, he'll be involved in game in Jakarta

LFCTVhave Henderson at right back.

WTF?

We have Johnson, Kelly and Flanagan all available yet we play Henderson out of position (again).

Well done Rodgers another kick in the bollocks to Jordan.

Oh and to top it off we get to see Allen as the defensive midfielder. How wonderful!

LFCTVhave Henderson at right back.

WTF?

We have Johnson' date=' Kelly and Flanagan all available yet we play Henderson out of position (again).

Well done Rodgers another kick in the bollocks to Jordan.

Oh and to top it off we get to see Allen as the defensive midfielder. How wonderful![/quote']

Please tell me you're joking?

Please tell me you're joking?

On reflection, I have noticed Enrique isn't in the squad, so I guess we only had four full backs available, so someone had to play out of position and he felt Henderson was best.

I think it would be better playing someone who doesn't have a future at the club like Spearing out of position and having Henderson in his best role, rather than shunting Henderson out of position, yet again.

But not a big issue.