You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Woman hires a hitman to kill her husband

But he turns out to be an undercover detective.

Video of the first meeting with the "hitman"

Smart Player

Video of the second meeting

Smart Player

news story:

Video: Former N.J. woman caught hiring 'hit man' to kill husband | NJ.com

However, her husband and intended victim asked that she get no jail time at all, according to MLive.

i would have killed her, maybe even hire a hitman to do so

That's pretty fucking chilling. Her reason wasn't even that he had been beating her or such.

“When I first decided to do this … it’s not that we weren’t getting along,” she says on the video. “But … terrible as it sounds, it was easier than divorcing him.

"You know, I didn’t have to worry about the judgment of my family, I didn’t have to worry about breaking his heart, all that stuff like this. It’s, like, how I got a clean getaway.”

That is pretty fucked up. Her husband might not want her banged up, but i think society does.