You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Worst Third Kit of all time?

WhiskeyJar

Worst Third/Away kit of all time?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Third/Away kit of all time?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bloke who designed this kit ate his packet of crayons once he had given the finished picture to his care worker.

He also plays with his own shit! and chases Mr Whippy vans around the streets

Why don't we have the final say on kit designs, someone at the club must have noticed this monstrosity .

As a new entrant to the market, I think they've decided not to make as many sales as they could on the away/3rd kit and go for the publicity, even if its not great, of having people talk about the kits, especially as they are getting to make up lost sales by releasing a new home shirt each season rather than the prevous every 2nd season.

Going on the first 2 Home shirts, they can cleary design very nice shirts and I wouldn't be surprised if last season was our biggest ever seller in a single season.

Once they've had a few more seasons, praticularly if they sign up a few more teams, then I reckon they'll make some nicer ones.

The bloke who designed this kit ate his packet of crayons once he had given the finished picture to his care worker.

He also plays with his own shit! and chases Mr Whippy vans around the streets

Why don't we have the final say on kit designs, someone at the club must have noticed this monstrosity .

Because they are paying us £25m a year instead of the £12 that Adidas previously paid

Some reaction to the new kits.

Michael Uwatse 12:43

Its class

Ku Asyraf 12:44

Cool

moh. rana arya Abinendra 12:53

Cool jersey

Will Noakes 12:55

wow, that's utterly horrendous

Ashish Sheth 12:55

Psychedelic! :(

Denise Maria 13:10

Techno...

HENDRICK MALUNGANI 13:13

all kit are good

Pete Matthews 13:16

I'm going to hurl

Another kit designed by a blind person

Stanley Mutasa 13:20

with this one, we will win.

Ezzat Ezzri 13:23

Fantastic baby .. :) 

Benard Lambe 13:40

that doesn't look bad...am loving it..

Vespasian Myp 13:52

Fantastic...

Surya M 14:05

very nice ...i like 

henry ikechukwu 14:18

the jersey looks fantastic

Robert Monroe14:34

Funky...

Reiva Adnan 14:50

cool

Zax Zaman 14:59

This is LFC. We dun follow trend. We set the trend. Unique in its own way. Go LFC. We r different from others. Way to go. Love the idea. 

Avik Debnath 17:21

Awesome pic

Mohamed Zameer 17:22

Nicee

Angela Nkama 17:27

nice one

Krešimir Popić 18:02

very good

sujith manjummel 19:18

stunning lookz

Vedant Saxena 19:46

Sweet😀

I think whoever designed that kit deserves to be hung from a bridge by their cock with cheese wire. It's the worst thing in the history of the world, ever. In fact it's so bad that I think I might gouge my eyes out in protest.