You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paddy McGuiness

Stickman

Not sure if there is a thread regarding this unfunny cunt but flicking through the paper today ITV have yet again seen fit to inflict this twat on our screens with his new show.....Your face sounds familiar.

No doubt another classic to add to his CV which includes.....

Paddy's TV guide...

Hotel GB...

Mad mad world...

Rory and Paddy's great GB adventure....

And the classic Take me out......

Why do they keep making shite like this, I mean its not like they are even that bad there funny like for example Splash

Doesn't say much for Bolton I guess....Paddy McGuiness and Vernon Kay!!!

Not sure if there is a thread regarding this unfunny cunt but flicking through the paper today ITV have yet again seen fit to inflict this twat on our screens with his new show.....Your face sounds familiar.

No doubt another classic to add to his CV which includes.....

Paddy's TV guide...

Hotel GB...

Mad mad world...

Rory and Paddy's great GB adventure....

And the classic Take me out......

Why do they keep making shite like this, I mean its not like they are even that bad there funny like for example Splash

Doesn't say much for Bolton I guess....Paddy McGuiness and Vernon Kay!!!

Negged, I thought hw was dead for a minute.

I dunno what the viewership is like on his shows, but seeing as every fucker seems to talk about it, it's probably stupidly high. He's no doubt earned millions and millions of pounds, yet he's a million times unfunnier than random gadgies in boozers up and down the country.

He's just a bog-standard fella with the gift of the gab whose face fits - the masses don't hate him, so they picked him to present some shit. Ant and Dec are the same, as is Dale Winton and pretty much any presenter really. They all make shit loads of money from essentially being on camera and being the master of ceremonies for the usual TV tripe.

I don't hate Paddy, Take Me Out is a boss show. He's just doing his job which is to present stuff.

Not watched any of his other stuff. Lots of things rustle my jimmies but Paddy is not even on the radar.